EA Battlefield site??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Battlefield site??

Apologies if this is old old hat, but looking through the EA BF2 official site and there is a Europe force, and some of the US/Mec/Chinese vehicles & weapons are different.

Is this something that they were going to do, but never made it fully into the production release?

Just curious...

Re: EA Battlefield site??

Huh?

All I see are 3 Armies with no access to the Weapons

Comment

Okay, my mistake. I was looking at Battlefield 2 : Modern Combat the PS2 version!! However, they do have an extra army and different vehicles/weapons!!!

A sign of things to come perhaps?

Comment

Yeah, it's kinda wierd, and whatever happend to the original BF: Modern Combat, that came out on PS2, and i've seen things about it and forums about it, but on all the sites with modern combat it says BF2 modern combat, not BF: modern combat. PLus BF2 modern combat looks better than BF2 for PC. Anyways, does anybody know what happend to the original BF: Modern Combat?

Comment

Hiya Eddy, and others.

Firstly, i dont know what the hell screenshots youve been looking at, but i can ASSURE you that BF2:MC for the PS2/Xbox does NOT look better than BF2 for the PC.

Secondly, yes there is an EU army in BF2:MC with their own weapons and stuff. EU weapons and teams will feature in the upcoming BF2(PC) expansion pack. Details are on these forums.

Thirdly, (and i might be wrong on this) there was no BF1:MC. BF2:Modern Combat is the first battlefield game for the PS2/XBox and the reason its called BF2:Modern Combat and not BF:Modern Combat was purely a marketing decision because of the recent release of BF2 for PC.

Comment

Working...
          X