• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1.03 Change Log

Wtf is point farming???

Comment

Point farming with a support/engineer/medic could be something like 1 person shooting once then reloading, and getting a resupply, so the support gets a point. Or an engineer damaging his own vehicle to get repair points. Or getting 2 people to hurt or kill each other, and medics heal/revive them for points over and over again. It's stat padding.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneakypjc
        The thing I am looking forward to the most, is the points for destroying commader assets
        i wouldve had a million points by now -- i dont know what dice was thinking by not rewarding spec-ops for that, good thing its the patch -- make the game more fun anyway

Comment

Originally posted by DezemoDova
          i wouldve had a million points by now -- i dont know what dice was thinking by not rewarding spec-ops for that, good thing its the patch -- make the game more fun anyway
          I'm with you on that one on wondering what DICE was thinking (or rather NOT thinking) when they didn't code points into destroying commander assets.

Comment

Originally posted by Eglaerinion
            Same here everytime I fly over it with a plane I have to be extra carefull because of a lag spike I get there. No problems whatsoever on all the other maps.
            I had the exact same problem on this map and solved it by doing 2 things :

- Disable AGP Fast Write* (I have an nVidia 6800GT, o/c to ultra)
            - Raise AGP apperture size to 256M (in BIOS)

* Can be done directly in BIOS with some motherboard or through drivers settings.

Hope it will help !

Comment

i wonder what the new tk logic is

Comment

Working...
              X