#1 Victim and opponent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Victim and opponent

Ok so I've been wondering this for a long time, is anyone else having problems with their #1 Victim and Opponent not updating? I've had the same guys on there since the first week I had the game, almost 3 monthes now. Desol8ion is my number one victim but it says I killed him 6 times in a round. Now I have killed many people 8-9 times in a round and it hasn't changed. Just the other night I killed a guy named Possums 9 times and after I was done playing I checked BF2 tracker and sure as s&^T I was his number 1 opponent at 9 kills yet my BFHQ says that I'm still at 6 kills on Desol8ion. Its been this way forever, Anybody else?

Re: #1 Victim and opponent

i rememeber i killed a dude like 10 tens for 4 rounds and it didnt update.

Comment

I never keep track of how many times I kill one particular person, but mine's been the same since the first night I purchased the game.

Comment

Its not that I keep track I just remembered that I had killed people a bunch of times and the names have stayed the same and on the tracking sites it shows different names. Maybe the patch will change something, thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one with this problem

Comment

I was thinking this exact same thing recently.
          I'd killed one poor guy something like ten times in one round (all different ways, all at different spots on the map... he was just unlucky I guess!) and it didn't update.
          I really thought the victim/opponent thing was broken.

The other night my favourite victim just changed...

Comment

I have my friend as #1 victom, I play with him alot and own him look how many times I have killed him in my stats

Comment

Originally posted by Char-ley_Killa
              I have my friend as #1 victom, I play with him alot and own him look how many times I have killed him in my stats
              Yeah actually its funny cuz one of my Clanmates has me as his #1 opponent because i killed him 7 times, i know I've seen him get murdered worse but it still has my name on it

Comment

Working...
              X