No announcement yet.

BF2 now fails in its purpose for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 now fails in its purpose for me!

Originally posted by alkajazz
    yea im a total douche. i thought it was another topic like " OMG i hate the noobs blah blah blah blah blah i suck "
    Step 1. Read Subject
    Step 2. Read ENTIRE post
    Step 3. Avoid coming across as a total douche.

Comment

World Of Warcraft is pretty calming if you've had a bad day. If I've had a bad day, the last thing I should play (with my temperament), is any game that has smacktalkers in it, cause I get too ****ed. Try some WOW, it's slower paced, has interesting quests that you can do in a decent period of time.

Comment

Originally posted by alkajazz
        no one cares.we still like the game. to bad for you.
        haha
        good point

Comment

good luck to u man, hope u can get over it, then you can get back to hardcore pwnage on bf2..

and ps keith maniak, wuts up with the whole burning american flag on ur sig? not cool.

Comment

Don't listen to Alkajazz...she's just gone through a typhoon and is probably cranky....women I'm assuming you're a guy...hmmm...you said partner...I won't touch that one.

I agree take a walk. Get back out there. Look at it this way, your partner leaving is just the beginning of a new experience. Staying home and playing BF2 won't get you laid, that's for sure God knows I've tried, so get out there!

As for BF2, upgrade your hardware as a little treat for being single, once your graphics and FPS improve your accuracy will too.

So get back out there...and thank your partner for not waiting until you were 40 or 50, with kids.

Originally posted by baggygreen
            I use games as a way to have a bit of fun and to get away from other stuff, take it off my mind etc. I can get immersed in BF2 and forget everything ele for a while. But not any more! Some people here know my partner left me recently, so of course i turned to BF2 more, to get my mind off it. it worked for a little bit, but now its failing me! i never thought a game would become unfun to play, i get owned now, i cant hit a simple target, and im just losing interest! its terrible!!!!!

sigh.

Comment

Working...
            X