Message during Commander Election...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message during Commander Election...

Can anyone please tell me what it means when an AIMBOT message comes up?
    Basically when starting a game on FuShe Pass, a message appeared on the screen saying something like:

"DAN_THE_MAN_BF kicked *AIMBOT DETECTED*"

This message appeared as soon as the map loaded, where you can apply for commander position in 30 seconds...

If it's some sort of Hack or Cheat, please be aware when playing against DAN_THE_MAN_BF

Re: Message during Commander Election...

That's a punkbuster kick for h4x!
    Is it just Fushee Pass this happens on? Does it happen every time, or just occasionally?
    Tried a full uninstall and reinstall of the game?

Comment

Is this a repeatable message? If so then it is a bug. If not, then PB just whipped someones ass, and that person is now globally banned from ALL PB enabled servers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gulf_War_Syndrome
        That's a punkbuster kick for h4x!
        Is it just Fushee Pass this happens on? Does it happen every time, or just occasionally?
        Tried a full uninstall and reinstall of the game?
        This wasn't me that got this message, as I am -=H2Yo=-. It seems that this Dan_the_man_BF is a cheater then!!! His score has been stupidly high on other occasions and he chased me with artillary :cry: But I've seen him online since the message so that's a bit weird... EVERYONE BEWARE!!!

DAN_THE_MAN_BF IS A CHEAT!

Comment

Whoops, I misread your message! This was in the client support, so I thought you were the one getting kicked! :laugh:

Comment

Nah I'm a saint

Comment

Working...
            X