Crazy Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Bug

I don't think this has been mentioned anywhere so i thought i'd share.

After blowing up some enemies assests i changed to a grenade to wait with while i was being reloaded by my bro. After collecting some ammo i tried to change to my brand new C4 but it kept on 'glitching' straight back to my grenade. I didn't think much of it considering the general state of this game
    I ran around in circle for a while hitting 5 repeatedly, always 'glithing' back to my nades . I then thought if i threw a nade it might sort it out, so i threw a nade at the enemy UAV then began hitting 5 again, it still didn't work and my grenades where full again. I threw several more nades, noticed they didn't blow up and i was always maxed out with nades.
    From my bro's view (who was watchin the whole time) i was standing their throwing nothing, almost in a 'move out' motion.

Suicide was my option out. Well, jumping off a cliff.

Roll on 1.03

Re: Crazy Bug

never seen before either

Comment

wierd lol :laugh:

Comment

i've had a glitch where my nades won't be thrown, it plays the sound like they do and i even c something go through the air but they never blow up and im still holding it right there in my hand... (animation for throwing it never happens):shrugs: for me i just switched to my main gun and back to nades and it started working again, its not the same problem like u have but its close

Comment

i have a problem where my grenades dont go where i want them or kill the enemy, the other night on karkland at the MEC cp closest to the USCM base i threw a grenade up, it bounced off the wall and came back down on the stairs where i was running up and killed me.

Now if that aint a bug i dunno what is :P

Comment

ive actually had something like this happen.

after i was resupplied i saw that i had c4 in my weapons bar on the right, but i couldnt equip it. pressing the shortcut key, or scrolling to it. nothin seemed to work. but when i was killed and revived i could use it again.

Comment

I got this many times with the medic and supply, sometimes I distribute packs whitout limits, of course they don't appear on the ground but pressing 100 times annoys your teammates around you

Comment

sounds like server lag if your brother seen you throwing nothing and you were running around chucking nades.

Comment

Originally posted by Carwash
                  i have a problem where my grenades dont go where i want them or kill the enemy, the other night on karkland at the MEC cp closest to the USCM base i threw a grenade up, it bounced off the wall and came back down on the stairs where i was running up and killed me.

Now if that aint a bug i dunno what is :P
                  Uh... yeah... I'm going to have to with the latter option.

Comment

Working...
                  X