two problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two problems

I posted this on bfeditor.gotfrag.com and its been like 36 hours and nobody has even replied.... maby you guys can help

Ok I made the control point and Spaw point for both teams. Then when I go to right click to put in an object this is what I get:

this is what it should look like:

And now part two!! When I go to set the teams after I have changed one of the spawn point to team two i go to level editor button and get this screen:

should be

any help?

Re: two problems

Try this:

1. Select "Mod>Mod Manager" from the main menu.
    2. A window labeled “Mod Manager – Active Mod : bf2” will pop up with two tabs. Click on the tab labeled “Editor Content”.
    3. Notice the list of folders in the left window. Make sure that all the boxes next to them are checked. This determines what you will have access to in your map

Comment

already checked every single one of em. I ran through the tutorial provided on the BF2 website. I got through the first one and the second one no prob (besides the crashing that i fixed.) When I went to go edit it again no go joe

Comment

Wow that is a very weird error, its like its reading none of the games content

Try reinstalling it perhaps?

Comment

i might try that. Im actualy considring formating my whole computer (see thread in off topic im about to post)

Comment

Are both the BF2 & editor installed in their default directories??

Comment

yeah maybe your missing some content or you have installed it in a different directory ??? try reinstalling the Editor into the BF2 directory or something like that, that might help but i dont use the editor much so i cant really say what it is

Comment

Originally posted by =CC=Serpentor
                Are both the BF2 & editor installed in their default directories??
                everything was in default places. I'm formatting my computer thought because it may be an error caused by my little brother logging onto my computer. I will tell you guys if it happens again... thanks though!!!

Comment

Did you make your own mod, because if you are those kit options won't show up but it'll be ok in game.

Comment

Originally posted by unknowngutiarist
                    should be

any help?
                    where do i find those? that menu where the team etc etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six Three
                      where do i find those? that menu where the team etc etc?
                      I believe you can find it on the right side of the level editor, under level settings or team, not quite sure, I would have to look at the editor.

Comment

Originally posted by -R|F-Glitch
                        I believe you can find it on the right side of the level editor, under level settings or team, not quite sure, I would have to look at the editor.
                        Yes thats right. In the drop down box you have to have level editor selected and on the right toolbar (by default) under the tab general its a button that says level settings.

Comment

Working...
                        X