Loving the M95

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving the M95

I just got it last night and had a blast with it really. One instance I was going to steal the enemy attack chopper but from 120 yards or so out I saw two men jump in so I shot the pilot while the other guy just sat there and then figured the other guy left so he gets into the pilot seat.

Bam capped his ass so I keep running towards it thinking sweet I dont have to wait for choppers much anymore when another guy spawns and jumps in by this time he had seen me and I had to jump back so as not to get smacked by his rotation. I select the trusty M95 and as he is looking at me not realizing what I am about to do to him....Splat!.

Of course then there is the guys who are in a vehicle like the guy in the humvee who thought he would run me over. I was gonna dodge him but then realized I could rip his head off with my weapon. I sighted up within a second and blew his brains out only to hear him ranting in the chat saying Omfg that was ********!!. lol

It has it's flaws but you can have some magical moments with this weapon.

Re: Loving the M95

I totally agree, i love the M95

Comment

I hate all snipers, wussies stay in roofs and makeout with my girlfriends.

Comment

i make it my misson to knife snipers...which isnt usually hard

Comment

Sniping is fun. I prefer the M24 but the M95 is nice for hummers/helos. I only snipe when I am bored and on USMC.

Comment

The M95 is fun on certain maps where the flags are close together. It's a lot better medium/short range than it is long range, which is pretty retarded for a sniper but it's the truth. Long range it just seems hard as hell to hit anything, even though you know the crosshairs are on the enemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseline
              Long range it just seems hard as hell to hit anything, even though you know the crosshairs are on the enemy.

2 Words: Bullet Drop.

For long range combat, you have to actually aim above your target, as the M95 actually has bullet drop. I've been saying this non stop around these forums.

Heres 2 videos I've made to show the M95's bullet drop effect. The target is a little more than 400 meters, and I had to use the first bar to hit. The first is the normal video with the shot at normal speed. The second is the same video, but the shot has been slowed.

Here is normal speed.
              http://media.putfile.com/M95-Bullet-Drop

Here is slow motion.
              http://media.putfile.com/M95-Bullet-Drop-Slow

Also when aiming up, say at a sniper in a crane or on a rooftop, the bullet drop effect is increased. And when aiming down on a target, it is decreased(Ive had instances where ive had to put my crosshair slightly below the person to kill them, wierd)

And to add the M95 is perfectly accurate up to way beyond your max fov,you just have to properly adjust for the bullet drop. Very few people know of its existence, and therefore always put the crosshair right on the target, and always end up missing at long range, wondering what they did wrong, and then simply blame the rifle.

So in conclusion, the M95 is just as accurate as the M24, anyone who says otherwise doesnt know how to use it properly.

DRINK YOUR OVELTEEN BITCHS

Comment

jeez omg thanks for this post...ive heard so many ppl say that there is no bullet drop but that movie has proved them wrong...thanks again...

Comment

yeah, I like the m95 also but there are many that think its a waste of a unlock

Comment

Very interesting. Didn't realize the game put that into effect. In your experiece at what range do you think you need to take the drop into account?

Comment

today i became corporal and was deciding between the g36c or m95, i got the m95 cuz the spec ops guns are good enough already

Comment

can u tell me how the scope markings match with teh bullet drop?

Comment

i just played a lil bit with the m95 and there seems to be less bullet drop than i expected.

Comment

Working...
                          X