• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: the wonders of the "E" key

Originally posted by Talus
    If the vehicle is FULL, you're still screwed
    Or if the vehicle is an enemy one.

Oh the numerous number of times I wanted to go on the 50 call of a tank as it was about to run me over.

Comment

Originally posted by Worgasm
      Congratulations on being the world's funniest comedian: A full vehicle on a Battlefield game???? LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Don't you know anything? An APC is for one person. It doesn't stand for "Armored Personnell Carrier" it stands for "Armored Personal Carrier". A 3-man jeep is for one person, If anyone does jump into your jeep, you must stop and tell them to get out.

LOL

I didn't know about holding down 'E', good to know. As a driver, though, I'm certainly not going to rely on others knowing it and run them over. Maybe later when everyone knows. But for now, I usually just stop.

Comment

Originally posted by shafik
        A full APC is covered from all sides. So is a full jeep. They can take out a suicidal Spec-Ops trying to stick C4 on there. I'm not saying it's completely safe for 5 people to roam around in an APC, but it sure as hell isn't foolish.
        Ya, except the guns overheat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast... Not even the BH Miniguns- Firing 6,600 PRM- overheat that fast. You have approximatley 2 seconds to kill the Spec Ops before the gun overheats.

Comment

Originally posted by [LG]Cataclysm
          Ya, except the guns overheat waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too fast... Not even the BH Miniguns- Firing 6,600 PRM- overheat that fast. You have approximatley 2 seconds to kill the Spec Ops before the gun overheats.
          If you can't kill some Unabomber fool sneaking up to blow your armored hindquarters into oblivion within two seconds ... well, you deserve to get killed.

Comment

I've known about this for a while, but kudos for posting it up anyways - the more that know, the better!

Comment

for more amazing insights like this look at the tips and tricks thread. its full of em.

Comment

Working...
              X