Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definition of terms questions

Bit of a noob question here.....

I know that noob is a new player, lol is laugh out loud, but....

can some one clarify for me what a smacktard is? Is it a 'smack retard' ie kamikaze t**t who rams you for the kills???? Also, is base raping the same a base camping??? Told you it was a noob Q! Base camping being spawn killers, yes?!!

cheers

Re: Definition of terms questions

noob is NOT a "new player" - that is a newbie
    (however - too many jerks call ALL newbies NOOBS)

Noob as guys that are just to DUMB or lazy to learn to play right - in the beginning - every one was a newbie
    some less than others, because they had never played a FPS or online (like me)

I got ripped all the time - because my skill was less than others - so I went and practiced, practiced, practiced off line, read this forum tons, and watched others play - ie did not rush rush rush into combat thinking I would get my fair share of kills - I did not

then I avg around 5 kills and 15 deaths per game for a while - then got smarter, now avg 30 kills and 4 deaths per game,

sooo, noobs steal vehicles then crash, run in to your vehicle then TK, TK you so they can steal vehicle, steal armor when you are repairing it, be commander then run in as assualt, run into arty strike then TK commander etc etc

Comment

I'm pretty sure a smacktard is just a variation of retard that some noob thought was cool, kinda like the word ****face (not actually referring to ****ing their face...)

Comment

or ppl can call noobs to people who do newbish things..doesnt mean that they have to be a newb in reality

Comment

Originally posted by timsgameonline
          Also, is base raping the same a base camping??? Told you it was a noob Q! Base camping being spawn killers, yes?!!

cheers

You got it.

Comment

Thought baseraping was more constant arty strikes on the uncapturable home-base flag spawn?

Comment

i guess there isn't much difference between base raping and camping. If you could define each i would say base rapeing is killing people at an uncappable flag when other flags can be capped by your team and base camping what you described before.

That's scraping the bottom of the barrell to seperate the two though

Comment

Originally posted by A$$a$$ination

That's scraping the bottom of the barrell to seperate the two though

12345 (to get around 5 char min)

Comment

cheers guys good points

Comment

A smacktard is someone that talks sh*t all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X