NavyField Rocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NavyField Rocks

Anyone play this game i thinks its soo adicting. already got my self a nice CL working my way up. and i also got into a clan , post ur names so i can add u

Re: NavyField Rocks

I'm downloading it, it better be good Sniper_13 cuz if it's not...

Comment

WTF??? I don't understand this game

Comment

umm ur suposed to buy ship, engien , and other stuff to make it work. then u recruit guys to controll ur ship. then find a server with people and sink ships and get money so u can upgrade. and u cant get soooo many diffrent upgrades

Comment

hhhmmm.... do a lot of people play or do I have to search for hours to find a ship to sink? I was just doing some dumb training when I played.

Comment

I play it

Comment

It rocks, for the first 12 minutes.

Comment

well if u have patience to get a better ship it rocks

Comment

Originally posted by Munchies
                  It rocks, for the first 12 minutes.
                  That's an very accurate fun factor haha

Comment

I played it for a couple weeks. I started off with USN, but later changed to RN and armour whored on my Q.

I stopped playing because of:

1) T-whores. You get more EXP for Torps than using guns, while it takes way more skill to (manual) aim.

2) Team stacking (no auto-balance), border huggers (ex. lame carriers...), etc.

3) Beta was free. They plan to charge (the last I heard) a ridiculous fee per month.

4) After the first couple weeks, it became a grind. I got to a LVL 26 USN BO and I think a LVL 23 RN BO.

Comment

Originally posted by FM_Echo_One
                      I played it for a couple weeks. I started off with USN, but later changed to RN and armour whored on my Q.

I stopped playing because of:

1) T-whores. You get more EXP for Torps than using guns, while it takes way more skill to (manual) aim.

2) Team stacking (no auto-balance), border huggers (ex. lame carriers...), etc.

3) Beta was free. They plan to charge (the last I heard) a ridiculous fee per month.

4) After the first couple weeks, it became a grind. I got to a LVL 26 USN BO and I think a LVL 23 RN BO.
                      oooh oohh. can u like give me ur ship and ur guys and ur money? seeing u dont play anymore cause im broke as **** and need a CL. or better yet just PM me ur account stuff. if you can do that thatl be awsome thanx

Comment

played it for awhile got into it, but kept getting noobed by Battleships!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_13
                          oooh oohh. can u like give me ur ship and ur guys and ur money? seeing u dont play anymore cause im broke as **** and need a CL. or better yet just PM me ur account stuff. if you can do that thatl be awsome thanx
                          I gave everything to my friend already.

Comment

Working...
                          X