Help Clone Clan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Clone Clan!

i was banned because someone kept runnin into my claymores repeatedly, so i got banned( i love the servoer and it would be nice to be able to play again..... thx guys

Re: Help Clone Clan!

Hmmmm

Are you sure there are Clone Clan guys here? THere may be..just haven't noticed any

Comment

I got responces from CC memebers on these boards, I was kicked/banned for same thing, and once kicked banned for an unknown reason, havent tried to log that username on tho and use it on the server again tho. I got an apology tho on this message board.

Comment

Damnit, I'm getting really bad lag on thier server today. I hate lag when it's random and un-explianable

Comment

maybe the ban is only temproary

Comment

Unless you intentionally tk a clone member a bunch of times the odds are it was just a temp ban.

Comment

yeah bans for tking are temporary

Comment

ok thx guys, cause i like freaked out. i was puttin claymores on a building ladder in mashatuur city and i told the guy that it was there after the first two times, and then he just went up and did it again. ahhhh!!! soo annoying. i think that that is the best server on BF2

Comment

Yeah i agree its one of my most favorite severs, i try to write ip but i lose it every time....

Comment

ya u got temp banned for tking... if you ever are playing on our server and you get banned(and would like to get your name cleared or state an excuse) try posting on OUR forums not TBF2. We always listen and explain our actions, or the results of yours in your case.

on a side note i thank all of you for making our server as popular as it is and i hope to see many of you back on the battlefield. Unfortunatly due to the mass flux of people we see on the server, we are toying with the maplist to find a medium that will suit the general population and keep complaints down, this, however, can also cause random server crashes, which keep in mind, are only temporary and you can rejoin instantly. Lag on the other hand is caused by people who live in BFE and bring our server down with them. Admins are almost always on and we try to moderate the high pingers and remove tk "oops i ran over your mine" punishers to keep everyone happy. So once again thanks for your support and bear with us as we try to make our server one of the best in the BF2 community.

CLONE SERVER: 70.85.221.162:16567
                    CLONE WEBSITE: www.cloneclan.com
                    CLONE IRC:#cloneclan (gamesurge)

Thanks for the support,

AIRBOURNE OUT.

edit: oh and btw you can tell who all the clone guys are by our tags

C##.Name (where ## is 1-99 for CLONE USA and 100-199 is CLONE GER)

Comment

Oh yeah airbourne i remeber you in the jet killing all the guys on the carrier, hehe that was nice,btw my name is devourer of souls and thanks for the ip

Comment

oh word, i remember you haha:laugh: ya i owned that carrier

Comment

hehe...

umm... i kno this is prolly a n00b question but gotta learn somehow...

how do you use icq?

Comment

Originally posted by [R-Mod]Scoggs
                            hehe...

umm... i kno this is prolly a n00b question but gotta learn somehow...

how do you use icq?
                            Google "icq", download, sign up.

Comment

hehe thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X