anyone here play Postal 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here play Postal 2

This game is so foul its a crime to play it..But i just cant stop playing it :laugh:

Re: anyone here play Postal 2

Agreed. I havn't stopped playing it in the past couple days. A fun thing to do is go to the gay club and pee on the people.

Comment

lmao i heard it had horrid loading times

Comment

I love this game! Unfortunately I finished playing it before the "Share the Pain" version came out, so I didn't really get to play multiplayer very much.

This game has yet to be topped in a number of gameplay areas:
        - Sever a rednecks head with a shovel and then play soccor.
        - Make trails of petrol trough a crowd, then light them up!
        - Collect stray cats. Use them as silencers for your M16 or shotgun.
        - Release a cat inside a builing and then set fire to it. It will run around setting fire to everyone inside. Release cats to distract angry guard dogs.
        - Train up dogs with the dog busicuits, they will turn into your own personal attack dog, taking down cops for you.
        - pee on people's faces, they will start to vomit. If you catch on fire, pee straight up to put yourself out.
        - ...... sooooo much more, and these aren't even part of the games storyline, they just happen to be things you can do along the way!

Check out this game just for the first level. You work for the game developers "Running With Scissors" (who really are the developors of this game). You need to pick up your pay cheque from the office, and when you get there there's a buch of anti-violent-computer-game protestors out the front. They storm the place, and you have to blow them all away... they become one of your enemy groups for the rest of the game. Their "Kill Violent Video Game Makers" signs are the best!

Thanks for reminding me of all the good times I had with this game - it's been a while!

Comment

Is there a demo for this game out there?

I wanna try it because it sounds crazy

Comment

it hink there is

Comment

Double Post im installing the demo right now. i got it from typing in Postal 2 then goign to the running with scissors webpage.

Comment

too bad its rated M, unless *downloads Postal 2 demo*

Comment

lol AO Adults Only

I played that, I remember I had to pay for a bar of soap on the supermarket, but there was a 10 minute line, so I get my fuel barrel and burn the god damn ****ing line of people, and then I payed for my bar of soap and went on to my next mission, lol so pointless! But funny.

Comment

i feel alot dumber after playing that! but ****ing on people is great fun!

Comment

you know if anyone wants to you know send me an ISO or something.... at my email that would be coool.........i wouldnt mind...........

Comment

Comment

how did you put the cat on gun?

Comment

When you have a cat in your inventory select it, then pull out your shotgun/M16, then hit the "use inventory item" key. The cat will fly off after a couple of shots, but it acts like a grenade launcher when it does!

You'll need to walk to sneak up to cats or else they'll run away. Or find the catnip and it will attract heaps of them.

Comment

most fun game ever!

become invicible and kill everything in sight!

Sniper rifle is a laugh, napalm launcher is excellent in a crowded room, ox's head is funny - makes people sick, urinating into peoples mouths makes them sick...

i could continue, but i won't.

Comment

Working...
                              X