Hopefully i am not an idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully i am not an idiot

well, i found an offer i cant refuse today, a 19" sony lcd monitor clearanced out at circuit city for 266 bucks. yeah, i bought it and havent hooked it up yet for fer of ghosting on bf2. its got max res of 1280x1024 with 700:1 contrast ratio and 25ms response time. need oppinions here, should i keep it or sell it on ebay for a profit. help people. its a hell of a deal though.

Re: Hopefully i am not an idiot

Keep It!

Comment

depends what size is your current screen,if its smaller keep it if its bigger sell it

Comment

Whats your current screen.

Comment

just for the sake of the name of this thread

your an idiot.
          and thats a pretty good deal you should give it to me!

Comment

alkajazz shaddup die! mwhahahahahahaha ur dead :P

Comment

Looks good, but that 25ms response time is really going to suck. I played on one with a 25ms response time and there was lots of ghosting.

Comment

i'm currently using a 17" pos crt KDS monitor, non flat screen. the only thing i'm woried about is ghosting. i love it though, see, i work at circuit city and am currently at work and as i was putting tags out this morning i notice the monitor, um..yeah we used to sell that sony for like 700 bucks, sony's website has it listed for 850, hehe my manager is gonna flip out tomorrow when he finds out i lost the store 400 dollars in profit. hahaha. who knows, i might be able to put up with the ghosting. 266 bucks...cant complain.

Comment

I have a 19 inch LCD, with a 8 MS response time. Basically for gaming, anything below 16ms should perform adequately.

If you try to game with a 25 ms one, you're gonna have troubles, ghosting being the biggest.

DBP

Comment

Hopefully you don't find it an idiotic suggestion to try the thing out and decide for yourself if you want to keep it or not?

Comment

Hehehe I have a 23" LCD Monitor-TV Combo. I can watch tv, and play games at the same time.

Comment

I bought a HYUNDAI L90D+ Silver 19" 8ms LCD Monitor.

Go to this link. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824179014

I bought that one about 6 months ago. Its only $339 and has 8ms response time. I had no dead pixels and No ghosting at all. Its one of the best purchases I have ever made for my PC. Colors are so crisp and bright its totally unreal.

As far as your $266 montor that you bought there. You might be able to sucker somone in to pay $280 on ebay. Take that money and go to newegg.com you will be much happier with a response time lesser than 25. Other wise you will get some slight ghosting.

Comment

Originally posted by HYP3R
                          I bought a HYUNDAI L90D+ Silver 19" 8ms LCD Monitor.

Go to this link. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824179014

I bought that one about 6 months ago. Its only $339 and has 8ms response time. I had no dead pixels and No ghosting at all. Its one of the best purchases I have ever made for my PC. Colors are so crisp and bright its totally unreal.

As far as your $266 montor that you bought there. You might be able to sucker somone in to pay $280 on ebay. Take that money and go to newegg.com you will be much happier with a response time lesser than 25. Other wise you will get some slight ghosting.
                          Yep, that is my exact monitor, bought from newegg too... has performed flawlessly since day one.

DBP

Comment

I hav found a way 2 stop the ghosting.......

If you give it 2 me there wont be any more problems,

AND that is the answer my money spending friend

Comment

lol, well, got it hooked up, ghosting not too bad actually. picture quality, everything is looking great. guess i'm not an idiot after all. umm....if your interested....you can check your local circuit city's for a sony sdmhs93b

Comment

Working...
                              X