Support weapon statistics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support weapon statistics...

Hey all, i enjoy playing support sometimes...

when i get my 2nd unlock, will the Support unlock be better then the normal support weapon ? or is it just different ?

I was wonderinf if you guys know what the difference in Damage is ?
    Range ?
    Accuracy ?

i cant seem to find any information about it...

thanks

Re: Support weapon statistics...

Its definately more powerful, it rips through foot troops like nothing else.
    accuracy and range are about the same as the stock support weapons, just fire in bursts of 3-5 shots and you will do fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Fu11force
      Its definately more powerful, it rips through foot troops like nothing else.
      accuracy and range are about the same as the stock support weapons, just fire in bursts of 3-5 shots and you will do fine.
      I found the accurecy was alot higher i was takeing people out from 150 yards or so and with the stock ones was hard to kill people more than 50yards or so

Comment

Originally posted by menace-uk-
        I found the accurecy was alot higher i was takeing people out from 150 yards or so and with the stock ones was hard to kill people more than 50yards or so
        Jeez how the heck do you do that!?

Comment

PKM Is teh awesome!

if i ever rank up from Corp im gonna get the PKM

Comment

Originally posted by soraflair
            Jeez how the heck do you do that!?
            3to 5 shot burst and either aim higher than your taget or aim at there feet depends which map your on

Comment

Originally posted by alkajazz
              PKM Is teh awesome!

if i ever rank up from Corp im gonna get the PKM
              same as me...wasted my Pfc unlock on G3... got the L85a1 with my corp...

PKM here I come!

Comment

yes the PKM is the best gun in game. only gun that is and actual "upgrade" unlock. the PKM has a slower rate of fire than the rest, but way more damage and accuracy, so i dont care. yes you can snipe with this beast, or at least i can

Comment

I just got the pkm and love it, its one of the best unlocks, great accuracy and great range, must be prone to get the accuracy and not good in CQB realy

Comment

PKM is probably my favourate weapon. My first unlock was the L85A1 because of the amount of points gained as medic class. The PKM was my second unlock and i fell in love with it, just take a bit of time to get used to it. Also there isn't that many Support about compared to other classes.

Comment

I have owned the PKM for a couple weeks.

After using it on every map and in pretty much every situation, I've come to the conclusion that it's really only good for spooking choppers or taking out L.A vehicles. I have waaaaaaaaaay better luck with ANY of the normal support guns.

Comment

the PKM rules thats what im unlocking next

Comment

Anything have to be better than the current support weapon. Even when I lay down, fire in short bursts it still seems wayyy undepowered and innaccurate. Oh well. I'll have to try PKM first and see...

Comment

When can you ge the PKM? Corporal. Im on 7,500 so itl be next week when I get unock. I love the SAW for support 0- whats the unlock for it??

Comment

Working...
                            X