Commander points..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commander points..

does someone know how the commander points works?

Re: Commander points..

be more specific...what r u talking about?

Comment

how do you get commanderpoints as a commander?...

Comment

Short story: it's the average of the score of everyone on your team (not including you), doubled if your team won.

Long story: Every time someone on your team gets one point, you get one point divided by the number of teammates alive at that moment. You don't get other peoples' negative points, but you do get negative points if you yourself TK. At then end of the round, if your side won, your commander score is doubled. If you became commander mid-game, only the points you got as commander are doubled. If you weren't commander for most of the round, you probably won't get the 2x bonus for a win.

Your commander score is added directly to your Global score, but your Teamwork, Combat, and Commander global scores don't add up to your Global global score (something funny happens, I have a theory but don't want to confuse the issue). However, rest assured that your commander points from the round are added to your total score just fine.

Comment

You also get points when you call out enemies and your teamates take them out...

I have noticed points for sending squads to attack a flag and if they have successfully captured it....However this last one im not sure it could have been a coincidence...

Comment

Wrek0 almost has it.

Note: You get commander points depending how many points your team EARNS. So just because a lot of your teammates TKs doesn't mean your score will also go down. So basically, to get a lot of commander points, make your team earn a lot of points.

Example: You are the commander, you have 5 players on your side
            Phase 1: All your teammates earns 5 points; You gain 5 points

Phase 2: All your teammates TK each other hence each of their score drops to 1; Your score is unchanged.

Phase 3: All your teammates earn 3 points each hence each of their total score jumps up to 4 points; Your score increases by 3 totaling to 8 points
            And no, you don't get points for spotting or directly from flag captures. The reason why points went up when your team captured your flag is because of the points they earned from the capture.

Many still argue about how commanders get points. However, I believe what I said is true as it was proven and provides the best counter explanation of almost all commander point theories.

Comment

there are at a gazillion opinions here on this topic
              and I have NO idea which ones are right
              I play Commnader alot
              ranked top 2### and improving
              and I still do not get it (the scoring method)
              you get about 2x when you win
              and you do not credit (ie points for your personal kills)
              you DO get screwed when idiots run into your arty area
              I Spot all the time - do not know if that helps score - but it does help players
              I give orders ALL the time - making sure they can be accomplished ( ie do NOT send squads al the way across the map) and I drop supply ALL the time - usually on armor - not sure if it helps my score - but armor LOVES it

Comment

its the average score of your team

Comment

Working...
                X