• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stop Sign Of Dooooooooom!!!!!

easy one, he was out of bounds and the timer ran out

Comment

the yield sign of explosive death...

I saw this happen for the first time just yesterday it's a glitchy mcglitch if I ever saw one, did it happen to you at the very start of the round?

Comment

Thats has happened to me before too. After one of my team mates told me about it. ( not to hit that sign). I had to do it anyway. I didnt believe him. :laugh: Some kinda bug I assume.

Comment

The vehicle collisions need major work in this game, and this solid proof (as running into a stationary vehicle while on foot and dying isn't enough).

Rather funny though, I might just start C4'ing signs if people start trying to test this in game.

Comment

check the vid again, says time to punish, 3, 2, 1, boom

Comment

lol.. this happened to my friend in the exact same spot. It's gotta be a glitch or the extreme traffic laws of mashtuur city.

Comment

Ive had similar experiences in apc's but not in tanks but with the apc you go over a bump on a bit of grass and you blow up. Ive actualy near enough stoped playing this game i think ive played once for 30 minutes ,in about 3 weeks at least and im not gonna play it again untill the patches comes out. Some of the bugs in this came can seriously mess up your pc and i havnt got the money to buy another one or repair it this is only 5 months old so thats why im waiting on the patch.

Actualy to be honest with you id recommend everyone stop playing this game untill the new patch comes out last thing you want is the game to lock up and crash and then the next thing you see is the blue screen of death.

Comment

Originally posted by 18zulukiller
                  Ive had similar experiences in apc's but not in tanks but with the apc you go over a bump on a bit of grass and you blow up. Ive actualy near enough stoped playing this game i think ive played once for 30 minutes ,in about 3 weeks at least and im not gonna play it again untill the patches comes out. Some of the bugs in this came can seriously mess up your pc and i havnt got the money to buy another one or repair it this is only 5 months old so thats why im waiting on the patch.

Actualy to be honest with you id recommend everyone stop playing this game untill the new patch comes out last thing you want is the game to lock up and crash and then the next thing you see is the blue screen of death.
                  Bugs and glitches in-game don't affect your PC...

Comment

wow sounds weird..need to try it

Comment

Originally posted by JDUB
                      Bugs and glitches in-game don't affect your PC...
                      you dont know what your talking about bad programing can damage your pc you should read some of the warnings when you install software on your pc instead of just ticking the accept box and pressing next.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsetwilly
                        Yup, the mini-map also shows this clearly enough.

Comment

Yes, he was out of bounds, but check his health. He still had over half health when he hit the sign.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Originally Posted by jetsetwilly
                            Yup, the mini-map also shows this clearly enough.
                            even if u are outa bounds and times up you don't instantly blow up, it takes a good 10 secs to lose all your health, in the movie it just goes 100% - 0 instantly

Comment

I've ran over those concrete benches in the Square on Karkand, they blow you up as well. Very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
                                Yes, he was out of bounds, but check his health. He still had over half health when he hit the sign.

~Wolfgang
                                True enough. The countdown seems to only reach 7?

Comment

Working...
                                X