Woot...Dungeon Siege II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot...Dungeon Siege II

Installing it now. Sorry BF2, going to take a break for a while.

Re: Woot...Dungeon Siege II

ya...duengeon siege 2 and fab...err uhm...2 games have kept me fron playing BF2 atm.

i did play bf2 for about 4 rounds then i realized i was still "good" at it =P.

Comment

So...is DS II better than the first one? Have they improved the graphics...?
      Please...do enlighten us.

Comment

the graphics look good. keep in mind that they are still using the DS1 engine.
        level design is pretty good and the details are nice too see. same with the character armors, very fun.

as if its better than the first ds. for me it is better.
        fun gameplay, lots of customization options, and better story.

only downside i see is when you start game your stuck at noob mode, meaning you can only have 4 people. as you go to medium mode you get 5 people. then hard mode you get 6 people. oh and you have to finish each mode to advance to next =).

Comment

Is it linear each time though? What I mean is, if you start with noob mode and finish it, is the next mode the same storyline but a little bit more difficult?
          What kind of customizations? Is the pack mule still there?

Comment

Yeah, I've been away playing Dungeon Siege II. Awesome game although I'm disappointed in the way the multiplayer system works. I got a lightning mage and sword/shield guy up to level 48 but am back in the mood for BF2, heh.

- N

Comment

And damn, it's been 3 months since I've played BF2? Doesn't feel like it, heh. How long does it take for these stat links to update now? I've been playing BF2 for the past 3 days and it still says my last battle played was 6/9.

- N

Comment

I'm actually playing the first Dungeon Siege at the moment. I have a question for anyone that can answer. I'm only upto the mines but was wondering if there were consequences for only using my main character? Ie. For the whole Spider Dungeon beforehand I only used the main character and now he seems overly strong compared to the others... Will this bite me in the ass or can I continue to play the whole game mainly using my dude I made?

Comment

Good game. First big reason why my BF2 skill went down, but whatever =P

Built a fire mage and loving it. I have a question though - in the n00b mode where i only got 4 people, is it better to keep my party "balanced" (IE have a fire mage (mine), a tank, archer and a nature mage for medic) or just go nuts?

Comment

It's good to have one of each class. Combat class has almost no HP, archers can sort of tank (I don't know how that happened) and a nature mage is a plus.

If you wanted to you could do away with the nature mage and get two tanks or two archers. You want atleast one combat mage and atleast one tank.

I questing with two of my friends right now and we have a lighting mage, a archer and a tank. As long as the tank survives we can pretty much plow through anything but when he dies everyone gets instantly raped.

BTW the graphics blow. I realise it's using the DS1 engine but its still pretty pitiful. It looks the same as DS1.

Comment

Working...
                    X