Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: remove nametags - FULL SOLUTION

Originally posted by MarkHawk
    Beta for a new skin base off Camo used during Operation restore hope AKA Black Hawk Down
    (I hate starting new topics to show off stuff sorry if the screens bother people.)
    Well why not just post them in my 6c thread
    I did this too lol

:laugh:

Comment

I saw yours last night. I'd seen it before but it never registered in my head though, until last night I was looking at your portfolio and was saying to myself "how did you get those wrinkle lines to look so good". I like yours a lot better then I do mine. I wanted to use yours but I figured I'd try making some skins first instead of leaching off everyone with skill. Anyways I am normally better with vehicles and weapons. Though I do feel limited in what I can do with the weapons in Bf2. Wish I could give each class its own skin. Instead of just Light and Heavy. I'd also like to give Light class a custom Helmets instead of those fishing hats they wear. I want Special Forces to look like D-boys with Black Helmets and Turtle Black Armor vest. I want to much. I really need to get a few people to start helping me.... I have a contest in the works that will get this whole mess a little more exciting.... hmmm I said to much... I need some sponsors. I'll announce more about this Oct. 3rd...

And the 6C skins thread was great.... then the seemed to have removed the showcase discussion part of the forums. That's why I haven't posted there in awhile.

I love your Skins. My Favorites are the newest Iraqi skin (especially the knee which seem to have padding under them and pops out at you) and the Operation Restore hope theme. I want to use that light armor skin so bad but I want the vest to be black like D-boys had them. Anyways Wolfi I have thousands of reference shots of items in Operation restore hope. I bought the special edition of black hawk down and uploaded all 3 DVD’s to my computer and now I can freeze frame all shots and copy it into Photoshop including all the special feature which included almost 500 pictures from the set, cast, crew, and concept arts. Pretty wicked stuff. Anyway I’m at work so I best get back to work. I’ll post more items I’ve been working on tomorrow because I am still back and getting ready to move. I hate the thought of shipping my computer … scary.

MarkHawk

Comment

Did you grayscale the normal map and use it for the wrinkles?

Comment

I tried something like that on mine but it did not work this time around

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHawk
            I saw yours last night. I'd seen it before but it never registered in my head though, until last night I was looking at your portfolio and was saying to myself "how did you get those wrinkle lines to look so good". I like yours a lot better then I do mine. I wanted to use yours but I figured I'd try making some skins first instead of leaching off everyone with skill. Anyways I am normally better with vehicles and weapons. Though I do feel limited in what I can do with the weapons in Bf2. Wish I could give each class its own skin. Instead of just Light and Heavy. I'd also like to give Light class a custom Helmets instead of those fishing hats they wear. I want Special Forces to look like D-boys with Black Helmets and Turtle Black Armor vest. I want to much. I really need to get a few people to start helping me.... I have a contest in the works that will get this whole mess a little more exciting.... hmmm I said to much... I need some sponsors. I'll announce more about this Oct. 3rd...

And the 6C skins thread was great.... then the seemed to have removed the showcase discussion part of the forums. That's why I haven't posted there in awhile.

I love your Skins. My Favorites are the newest Iraqi skin (especially the knee which seem to have padding under them and pops out at you) and the Operation Restore hope theme. I want to use that light armor skin so bad but I want the vest to be black like D-boys had them. Anyways Wolfi I have thousands of reference shots of items in Operation restore hope. I bought the special edition of black hawk down and uploaded all 3 DVD’s to my computer and now I can freeze frame all shots and copy it into Photoshop including all the special feature which included almost 500 pictures from the set, cast, crew, and concept arts. Pretty wicked stuff. Anyway I’m at work so I best get back to work. I’ll post more items I’ve been working on tomorrow because I am still back and getting ready to move. I hate the thought of shipping my computer … scary.

MarkHawk
            Breathe. Youre mad :laugh:
            The deltaforce suit would be sweet for a bhd map
            omg t3h h4x wtf lol! im stuck in my j7 skin progress

Comment

Originally posted by wolfi
              Breathe. Youre mad :laugh:
              The deltaforce suit would be sweet for a bhd map
              omg t3h h4x wtf lol! im stuck in my j7 skin progress
              I was at work. I work at a Library ....it gets boring. I wrote little bits of that over the cours of an hour...

Comment

Working...
              X