Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Patch? No money for your Expansion Packs, EA.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Patch? No money for your Expansion Packs, EA.

So, August has come and gone, the so-called "released in late August 1.03 patch" is a no show.

Only thing they show is screen shots and promo material for the upcoming Special Forces expansion pack.

Vote with your wallets, people. Don't buy the expansion pack until they release a working patch. Releasing hald-assed patches don't count.

This is EA's official update about the upcoming 1.03 patch:

"1.03 Update Progress
    In this space about a month ago, EA and DICE listed many of the feature tweaks and updates that are pending for the 1.03 Update. In order to address the key issues as quickly as possible, we set an aggressive release date for the end of August. Unfortunately, as we approach the end of this month, it has become apparent that we will not meet this goal, and we wanted to keep you abreast of our progress. We are committed to making the 1.03 Update as comprehensive as possible, so while it is important to us to keep the release date, it is more important that we take the time to do this right. We will avoid committing to another date, but know that our goal is to get 1.03 out as quickly as possible. Keep fighting soldiers, the 1.03 Update is coming!"

No Patch? No money for your Expansion Packs, EA.

-Ed

Re: No Patch? No money for your Expansion Packs, EA.

We get it, you hate EA. We know the patch got delayed. We know people are going to be angry about that. But do we CARE? No.

Comment

I'm not mad 1.03 didn't release in August as originally stated by EA.. was lookin' forward to it tho..

Comment

i need to hurry up and start stat padding before the patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
          :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
          Good ideal...

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
            To bad you wont be playing when the patch comes out, on account of your account being banned and/or stats erased.

Comment

the truth is :

Even if they release the patch after the expansion, people will buy the expansion.

But, I think the patch will be there faster then the expansion

Comment

Does anyone know if there will be snipers in the expansion, or is it just a squad based special forces game? Im not getting it if i cant use my M24!

Comment

I dont really mind. As long as they dont **** it up and fix the main flaws and inbalances I can wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Champion
                    We get it, you hate EA. We know the patch got delayed. We know people are going to be angry about that. But do we CARE? No.
                    We get it, you are an @sshole and have nothing better to do and crap on people's threads. But do I care? No.

-Ed

Comment

Working...
                    X