Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the majority of mods be released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will the majority of mods be released?

I am getting very impatience I NEED A WW2 MOD!! Are there any realease dates out yet

Re: When will the majority of mods be released?

umm possibly later this year.

Comment

Or better yet, when they are done :P

Comment

well that all depends on the mod teams. Creating mod is hard work and time consuming, and the mod teams are doing this on their free time, so give em some slack and wait a bit more.

Comment

When they are done. it will take a long time till a full mod is realeased like FH XWW2 frontlines wdw any full mod.

Comment

dunno, but i just found out today that i've been invited to beta-test a very popular mod . so i guess that particular mod will be released in a few months.

Comment

well Forgotten Hope is still, for some strange reason, making stuff for bf42 and planning another version of that, so be prepared to wait a whole lot of time for that :cry:

Comment

Forgotten Hope is the only worthy WW2 BF2 mod, then there is BG, but the models are pathetic, but I suppose it's a good game to mess about in.

Notable mods are: FH, PoE, RC, PR

I think they should be released around about November. PoE for BFV was released in September, and the game released in March, so that's a 6 month gap. So if BF2 was released in July then in theory, it should be out by November. But the wait could be longer because the BF2 editor has only just came out..

Comment

RC should have a demo soon

Comment

Working...
                  X