Punkbuster Error HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster Error HELP!!!!

When i try and connect to a Punkbuster server I get kicked from the server immediatly after i join and the following message appears;

Punkbuster Error message: You have been kicked via punkbuster (for 0 minutes
    6.14.10.6517min)
    Restriction : Indequate

O/S Privilages

I have the Punkbuster BOX Crossed and i still get kicked?

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem as all the BF2 Servers Have Punkbuster

Re: Punkbuster Error HELP!!!!

Seach the forums for the word 'Privilages' for the answer or go to the Punkbuster website for the same info.

Comment

Thats no help sorry, can someone tell me how to fix this problem

Comment

You need to download the new punkbuster files and install them manually. I just posted this exact same quote in another thread (one of the many many many threads about punkbuster problems..) This solves 99% of your punkbuster problems. Your problem is caused by punkbuster not updating correctly.

Comment

if your running proccessguard it'll show up as a false positive. PB blacklisted proccessguard, when it just protects your computer. If you have it I'll be happy to tell you how to bypass it on PB.

Comment

Originally posted by unisole
            Thats no help sorry, can someone tell me how to fix this problem
            If you had searched for the word you would have brought up a load of threads that explain how to update punkbuster. I'm kinda surprised that it didn't help.

Let us know if it still doesn't work after the update.

Did you find this on the PB site ?

I keep getting kicked by PunkBuster for "Blocked O/S Privileges"?

Please temporarily disable other security type programs you have running such as anti-virus, process guard, SDProtector, etc. to find out which of them is blocking PB's access to resources on your computer. You either need to run PB without the blocking program(s) or play on non-PB servers. Also make sure you run the game under an Administrator or equivalent account under Windows. If you do have access an admin account, you can right click on the application you want to run and select "Run As". This will allow you to give admin access to that program and should allow you to play with a limited user.

Comment

Originally posted by unisole
              O/S Privilages
              Wow, the error message actually said this? Those folks at PB need to hire some spell-checkers. :shock:

Comment

Working...
              X