Are the americans taller than the MEC forces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the americans taller than the MEC forces

I was playing Gulf of Oman the other day as USMC and i was able to jump into the open boxcar on the train but then i played again as MEC yesterday and no matter how hard i tried i couldn't get in there

is there some kind of difference in size or can americans jump higher or what it's kind of gay that one side can do it but not the other

BTW i was playing as a sniper both times so it couldn't be the kits

Re: Are the americans taller than the MEC forces

no. same all round.

Comment

compare and see

Comment

you just need some practice jumping on stuff, all are the same

Comment

I believe when your a black soldier you can get up to the carts but wehn your a white soldier you cant you see..."white men cant jump"

Comment

lol. Sounds about right. lol.

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

I care dork

i wasn't the only one who had noticed this difference

i know i can do it if i jump and then go prone but as USMC i can just hp right in without going prone

Comment

Actually, what class you are effects your jumping..
                  It also takes away more of your "sprint" when you jump for certain classes.

And steriotyping black people like that is just wrong. I am strongly offended and im sure that any well hung black man here would also be offended because we all know that being black has no effect on jumping It just makes it easier for white girls to nail you in court (sorry Kolby).

Comment

As long as we're sterotyping, I think Los Soldados Mexicanos would be the best jumpers, since they put Mexican jumping beans in their combat boots!

But anyway, I would have to further point out what was said before, your kit affects your running/jumping ability.

Comment

lol you're wrong

but like i said before i was a sniper both times

Comment

Originally posted by Robocline
                        lol you're wrong

but like i said before i was a sniper both times
                        whats wrong? kits affecting stamina? but kits do affect stamina.

Comment

no DL talking about mexicans putting jumping beans in their boots

Comment

Originally posted by Robocline
                            no DL talking about mexicans putting jumping beans in their boots
                            not everybody that isnt american is a terrorist, robocline. :|:

Physically, they ressemble small tan or brown beans. They are a type of seed in which the egg of a small moth has been laid. It is the moth's larva which makes the "jump". The beans themselves are from a shrub of the genus Sebastiania (S. palmeri or S. pavoniana), while the moth is of the species Carpocapsa saltitans — "carpo" indicating that it lives within a seed (see podocarp), and "saltitans" referring to its jumping behavior.

After the egg has hatched, the larva eats away the inside of the bean, making a hollow for itself. It attaches itself to the bean with many silken threads. When the bean is abruptly warmed, for instance by being held in the palm of the hand, the larva twitches and spasms, pulling on the threads and causing the characteristic hop. "Jump" is often an exaggeration, but the beans are nonetheless far from immobile.

Comment

Working...
                            X