Sniper Spot: Gulf of Oman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Spot: Gulf of Oman

In 32 or 64 player Gulf of Oman. I found a great sniper spot, take a jeep and drive into the enclosed garden/park thing between the MEC and US bases. Park your vechele and jump on top of it, you will be able to see over the walls. If you get in trouble just press "E", then you are then no longer visible over the wall and you can drive off. Also, when you are reloading you can just crouch and you won't be visible over the wall. The spot is good becuase you can snipe all three US bases, and the major traffic through-ways between the MEC/US bases.

Re: Sniper Spot: Gulf of Oman

Originally posted by GeZe
    In 32 or 64 player Gulf of Oman. I found a great sniper spot, take a jeep and drive into the enclosed garden/park thing between the MEC and US bases. Park your vechele and jump on top of it, you will be able to see over the walls. If you get in trouble just press "E", then you are then no longer visible over the wall and you can drive off. Also, when you are reloading you can just crouch and you won't be visible over the wall. The spot is good becuase you can snipe all three US bases, and the major traffic through-ways between the MEC/US bases.

Good tip. I'll look for you when next I come in for a bombing run over that area.

Just joking...it's a very good idea.

Comment

i use the train cars but that might work better

Comment

That park is great, but most of the time, when I am sniping there I get on the roof of the small building there.

To get on roof, just jump on the litle wall of the entrance, and from there you can jump a bit higher on that wal adn from there you can jump on the roof.

You almost never get spotted because nowbody looks at that place, most people don't know you can get up that roof

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
          That park is great, but most of the time, when I am sniping there I get on the roof of the small building there.

To get on roof, just jump on the litle wall of the entrance, and from there you can jump a bit higher on that wal adn from there you can jump on the roof.

You almost never get spotted because nowbody looks at that place, most people don't know you can get up that roof

Is that the fuel station you're talking about ?

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan
            Is that the fuel station you're talking about ?
            No, the small building, lin the closed park next to the railway

Comment

Nice tip, ill try it.

Comment

noone ever seems to go in there. i usually forget its there

Comment

My sniping spot is usually on a 64 player, I usually camp right behind a bush at the MEC base(not to spawn kill just to stop 'em from flying the attack chopper) or I usually go to the warehouse on the west side I think near the river

Comment

when ur in the park dont forget to lay some claymore because i tend to find a bunch of other enemy snipers there ..i guess its one of those popular sniping spots

Comment

Working...
                    X