Drama class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drama class

When u see a troop of enemies comin toward u, do not fight em! Find the closest building, wall etc. and prone behind it, then point ur gun into the ground, IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DEAD!

Re: Drama class

Lol. Great man, Consdering they will still see your name above your head its useless anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Twe3k
      When u see a troop of enemies comin toward u, do not fight em! Find the closest building, wall etc. and prone behind it, then point ur gun into the ground, IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DEAD!

you're kidding , right ?

Comment

Lol, that is a funny tip, when you see an enemy...hide and play dead.

Comment

nice tip, but I don't think it will work half the time because youre tagged when alive.

When a squad is going my direction, like 4 guys or something, I try to hide and keep a nade in my hand, when they spot me I trow the nade, I will be dead, but Some of them will be to

Comment

True, the name tag appears, but sometimes it takes a while to pop up, and people just don't care happens to me lots of time, I play dead alot ahah

Comment

I shoot at dead boddies on the road. Good luck playing dead if I'm on the opposite team

Comment

Yeah, I always check bodies on the ground to see if the tag comes up. A lot of times, being prone looks like their dead anyway.

Comment

Lmao, does it work?

Comment

Originally posted by Twe3k
                    u just want me to be an easy target for you eh! sneaky bum

Comment

Working...
                    X