how is this possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is this possible

hi guys i saw this on the website i check my stats on how is it possible for this guy to have played as much as he has, has he cheated or sumink or is he a ea tester or something like that

http://w0d0.de/bfstats/player.php/pid_44542941/

hope u can help

cheers

Re: how is this possible

This has been discussed ad nauseum.. it is a glitch.

Comment

WOW glitch or not that is the first time I have seen anyone with a medal aside from a gold/silver/bronze/PH.......good conduct medal.....ooooooo....aaaahhhhh........shiny, pretty

Comment

he's a tank and chopper whore too.... ick

Comment

Chopper whore? The guy has the worst kdr in a chopper for his rank. His tank kdr is kind of sad too

Comment

he does have the veteran chopper medal, maybe he spent FOREVER in it!!!

Comment

WOW i think he is an ea tester but his points just counting since the game is out so thats why the time stay how it was but the points are not counting

Comment

or mabey he has a ranked server and just sits in it getting more time... hey it what ide do i i had the money

Comment

Considering he has the time of 591 days play, I would doubt it. My guess would be glitch.

Comment

Lol 591 days, the game hasnt even been out for that long

Comment

i know thats why me and my mate said, watever the conclusion he is a very sad person along with the other top 10 in battlefield

Comment

How is being in the top 10 rank a very sad thing? It only means they played BF2 longer than others, and that doesn't cancel out the possiblity that they have a life outside of gaming. And how can he be a sad person when this player obviously couldn't have done it by himself?

I am amazed at how the general public lash out at the outstanding players, I read "tank whores, aircraft whores, karkand lover, stat padder, no lifer, geek with no social life, gay person without girlfriends, 8 years with too much time, etc."

FFS will the public ever say they're at the top because they DESERVE to be at the top?

Comment

Working...
                        X