evil\funny things you've done to your friend(s) in game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evil\funny things you've done to your friend(s) in game

Normaly a bunch of us get into a server and on the same team (usmc, china, mec). Then we make a squad, jump in a helicopter and start taking flags and tossing mines and helping others.
    BUT, on dragon valley everyone was on the usmc side and I was left all alone on china. They were all in the helicopter taking flags and what not. I got a little bored of the lack of teamwork on my side, though we were winning. I snuck into their main base, blew up their auv trailer and proceded to run to the other side of their base for the tank. I ran past one of my buddies who was on coms, jumped into a tank. Here's the evil part. They were all standing there waiting for the helicopter to spawn in cause they had just been blown up in it. It spawns in and I use the machine gun on them. 1 of them actually turned around to see what the heck was going on and then KA-BOOM. Main cannon of the tank taking out 4 of my buddies and drove off in the tank.

Ah good times

Re: evil\funny things you've done to your friend(s) in game

mumbles.. shut up..
    (so what.. I was one of those people waiting..)

I make sure to teabag people after I kill them..
    Gets them ****ed off so they come after me again.. so I can kill them and start the vicious cycle of killing them and then celebrating on their face again and again.

Comment

me and my friend were in one of those buggies on kubra dam... my friend just got the game so didnt know much of the keys... and i proceded to drive off a cliff and watch him fall to his death

Comment

Originally posted by King_Nesto
        me and my friend were in one of those buggies on kubra dam... my friend just got the game so didnt know much of the keys... and i proceded to drive off a cliff and watch him fall to his death
        :laugh:

Comment

OK so what your saying is... you killed your friends who were on the other team... Thats not too evil.

Comment

While waiting for enough people to join my friends server so the game would start, we started a tk-fest. Somewhere along the line the game started without me noticing(and they never bothered saying anything). By the time I realised it started I was already -350(woulda been almost 1000 if it counted the ones before the game started.).

Comment

The past couple of times that my clan has gotten together to practice, we have "warmed-up" by basically seeing who can get the lowest score by initiating a TKing spree.

Comment

Working...
              X