Funny Medic Story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Medic Story

Im in SaK. Im medic and in a squad. Two of my squad members come up to me for health and I drop health packs. I back a way a bit into a safe spot. As soon as I get a healing point, I hear a HOOONK.... friendly humvee runs both of them over lol.

So funny watching them both stay there, look around and at the ground for the health packs, and then you see a friendly humvee just like run both of them over lol.
    Imagine that from the side, funny sight.
    Such a funy sight I wish I frapped it.

Re: Funny Medic Story

Hmm, yeh kind of funny i guess :|

Comment

That would be funny. I remember when I was reviving a sniper, and he kept getting sniped. That was funny

Comment

lol I like killing a guy and then he keeps getting revived right infront of me

Comment

Pretty funny. Almost as funny as me caught on the edge of those pipes at the front of SAK, getting spawn raped by a BTR and the medic laying next to me reviving me around seven times before I dropped a grenade next to him and TK'd him for being a ****.

Comment

i was in a squad once and was a lil far behind 3 team mates. they all 3 got killed (didnt know how) so i went and revived all 3 of them and after i revived the last guy... i saw who had killed them, he was proned in some tall grass. so sure enough he killed all 4 of us. 7 kills in less than a minute

Comment

Working...
            X