Got3n.com?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got3n.com?

is got3n.com site gonna be up any time soon..if at all, Because i have to say that was probably my favorite stat sight of them all, and why are all the stats sights going down any way?

Re: Got3n.com?

Just went there now, and it seems up.

Comment

wow thats amazing i have been checking like every day then once i post it goes up!

Comment

Hehe ask and ye shall receive.

Comment

wait the stats stilll arent working though...

Comment

Do the TBF2 Forum stats in your profile on the left there still update? Mine do, and I think they are linked to the Got3n system, not sure though, am sleepy.

Comment

lol yeah but its not the same

Comment

no no, my serer will be up on saturday, the stats are down right now till the new server goes up, which is saturday, then i will unleash the fury that is my Dual Xeon stat server ^_^ and my dedicated sig server, just a few more days and itll be allll up.

Comment

Originally posted by Got3n™
                  no no, my serer will be up on saturday, the stats are down right now till the new server goes up, which is saturday, then i will unleash the fury that is my Dual Xeon stat server ^_^ and my dedicated sig server, just a few more days and itll be allll up.
                  Keep up the good work! Your site is one of my favourite stats sites.

Comment

Yes, i'm looking foward to this "stat-padder's list" =D

Comment

ohh yeah, i get email s daily asking when my database for stat padders is going to be up, and i tell each one the same thing, when the new server it up, and it should be up on friday, if not then for sure saturday.

Comment

I want to clarify one thing, in order to put the stat-padder into the database, we need to provide hard evidence such as screenshots or battlerecorder file correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Bird Killer
                          I want to clarify one thing, in order to put the stat-padder into the database, we need to provide hard evidence such as screenshots or battlerecorder file correct?
                          Me and another admin will be moderating the entrys since there are jerks out there that will post anything lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X