Expert Pistol Combat Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Pistol Combat Badge

I've been having trouble getting this one. It says u need 100 global pistol kills and then 18 pistol kills in one round. I've done that twice and still no award. I've been wondering if this has happened to anyone else. Maybe its a glich or maybe u need more pistol kills? I dont really know what it is but its really annoying me cause the only way i can get 18+ pistol kills in a round is to get on a strike at karkand with like 10/64 people on so i have more time to get the kills. Do u know how hard it is to find a map like that? Anyway its just annoying me and was wondering if anyone else was having the problem.

Re: Expert Pistol Combat Badge

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news:

You need 500 Global pistol kills, then 18 in one round.

Still got a way to go. Good luck.

Comment

someone needs to sticky something bout that, or update badge page

Comment

Originally posted by RedShirtTrekkie
        Sorry to be the bearer of bad news:

You need 500 Global pistol kills, then 18 in one round.

Still got a way to go. Good luck.
        :cry: Man that sucks at least i have like 300-400 kills already. TY for telling me.

Comment

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
          someone needs to sticky something bout that, or update badge page
          just noted your score in your sig
          wow - we have about same time
          and you have almost 3x my score
          you give lessons?
          congrats
          (not being sarcastic :P)

Comment

He averages about 100 points per hour like me, and you average about 71. Work on your teamwork score, cap more flags, give medic, ammo, etc. You will figure things out the more you play. It is easy to score points.... what I don't get is the people who double my score, 200 points per hour. Oh well, it really doesn't matter anyway.

Comment

think he was referring to me lizzard, i got like 206 or something per hour , hope the pm helps tho topgun.

Comment

It's not too hard to average up to 150 Score per minute. 200 does seam a bit unrealistic though, but I think it is possible. The people who have it are probably tank/blackhawk whore non-stop. I currently have 143.4 SPM with 86.69 hours and a score of 12417. The tips I recommend is just stick to a class you're good with and improve. When I used to play Medic, I would get scores up to 120 on Karkand. When I unlocked the G36C for corporal, I fell in love with the Spec Ops class. And with the amount of kills I get with the G36C, I believe I average a score of around 70 on Karkand.

BTW, if you check my stats, you can see I'm not a Karkand whore, nor a vehicle whore. I almost always play infantry: http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofil...bf2id=43557636

Comment

Yea if you check my stats I am a city map whore, mostly karkand, so thats why I got a high spm. No vechical whoring tho, only got like 30 hours in armor. But it is possible for people to get high spm outside of city maps and vechical whoring. Ive seen people play maps like stalemate and get very high scores.

Comment

Originally posted by UnimatriX881
                    BTW, if you check my stats, you can see I'm not a Karkand whore, nor a vehicle whore. I almost always play infantry: http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofil...bf2id=43557636
                    that would make u an infantry whore

Comment

Originally posted by jonnysanchez
                      I'm a major infantry 'whore', and I don't point whore, however you can't really be an infantry whore because a 'something - whore' is generaly something that is easy to do, and you get rewarded easily, hence BH whores, or point whores, it is easy to just throw out bags, or stay in a chopper with the left click button stuck down aiming at the ceiling of the BH with a wrench.

Not really such thing as an infantry whore, considering you have to be constantly watching your back, killing poeple, trying to stay alive, etc. and it takes SKILL, unlike stat padding, or point whoring, BH whoring, or nube tube whoring, tank whoring, etc. Must I go on of the endless list of things to do that are easy, and you can get rewarded for it?

Comment

I agree Swanson I can tank like the best of them but that get soooooooo boring.I love playing infantry in were metal meets the meat(we were soilders)but
                        most of my points come from kills or defend a flag come on people don't love when the black hawk comes down and tries to cap a flag BOOM! gets rocketed in the ass or jeep try it defend for once>

Comment

the thing i like to do the most is play commander when the server is full.

p.s. *only 168 pistol kills to go till expert pistol badge

Comment

Originally posted by jonnysanchez
                            I'm a teamwork whore. Should I feel dirty?

Comment

Originally posted by SmilingRaccoon
                              think he was referring to me lizzard, i got like 206 or something per hour , hope the pm helps tho topgun.
                              How did you get a high score of over 400 on SaK?

Comment

Working...
                              X