[RELEASE]King of the Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: [RELEASE]King of the Hill

What I'm more curious about is if there will be a server runing this map?? For me it's no good downloading and installing a map if I can't play on it

Comment

Its got an installer so it should be easy if you installed the game to the default directory

If not, when the installer comes up to the point to install the map it will say:
      C:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2\Levels\King_Of_The_Hill

change the bit I highlighted in bold to where you installed the game.

Comment

Anyone got a different mirror? Filecloud doesn't work for me.

EDIT: Worked in Opera, downloading now. Filecloud doesn't work with IE or Maxthon for me.

Comment

reaver! i miss you

lets play some bf2, get on xfire when you play.

Comment

Originally posted by AT39
            What I'm more curious about is if there will be a server runing this map?? For me it's no good downloading and installing a map if I can't play on it
            It's annoying having 2 threads for the same map lol

or incase you dont want to read the posts in that thread, or more specifically SilentWarrior's post in there, here it is taken from that thread.
            Originally posted by SilentWarrior
            Ok we got our dedicated server running King of the Hill map and we will continue to run it for days to come, Server Name "|-TC-| King of the Hill", 64 man, BF2 IP: 70.85.237.42:16567, is the info if you wanna join it and have fun, feel free to join our TeamSpeak too if you want to talk to the people playing in the server , TS IP: 70.85.237.42:8767. Cya there! Its fun stuff. We will rotate between the 16, 32, 64 sizes of the map

Comment

Hi! we want to make a BF2 video with this wonderful map.
              Last night we were running it (about 6-7 players) and after a while everyone was experiencing a desktop crash randomly (not at the same time).
              At one point there were one that crash just after connecting, even at low settings.
              The server has crash 2 times too.

I found about the BF2 cache directory that can be deleted. I'll test this on our next tryout.
              We play a few costum map with a lot more users on the same server without any problems, just with this one, and of course I want it for the video!! :laugh:

Is there a new version? I downloaded the "8/31/2005 11:39pm" version. I tried the web site but it doesn't work.

If someone can help me that would be cool!

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TAW_DaSniper
                Its a really good map. I was just in a private server testing it. Otherthan for some blurryness of terrain on the distance its awesome.

Dude WTF...My name was DaSniper and I was in TAW like 3 years ago when I was in the clan for Far Cry.

Weird.

Comment

Working...
                X