Pilots, to fly, or not to fly.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pilots, to fly, or not to fly.

I go with C if it's obvious the person can't fly. There's no use in resorting to yelling at someone. I just shrug it off and move on to enjoy the rest of the round.

Comment

I'll go with a scathing option 'D'. However, if I get a great pilot who's relatively steady for tv missile targeting I'll also give him props for good flying.

Comment

I fly alot, and once in a while will end up taking turns with someone and gunning....

When I fly, I hover, keep my nose up, and save my missles for times when they are REALLY needed (attack helo gets the jump on us, etc.). I feel that a pilots main job is to put his gunner in position to TV the crap out of things, and use his machine gun to pwn infantry. They do call the positions 'pilot' and 'gunner' for a reason. The TV missle is the most powerful weapon an attack helo has, use it.

I hate getting into helos with guys who fly 5' off the ground, nose down, then get pwnt by a tank and start with the "wtf man, worst gunner ever". Uh, listen up flyboy, try actually allowing the gunner to do something and you might have lots of success, I mean, what is a gunner gonna use his TV missle on at that point, the dirt?

Fly with an unselfish attitude, remember ur a 2 man 'team' and things will go hella better...

Comment

Working...
        X