Who do I contact?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do I contact?

Just wondering who I should contact if i find someone being a menice on a server.

Last night there was a guy that was TK me when i was commander and blowing up all my assets constantly. We tried to boot him but of course that never works. All he kept saying was 'I do good, no'. This went on for two rounds and needless to say we lost them by over 100 tickets each time.

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times.

Re: Who do I contact?

You would have to contact the server admin and get him banned, and maybe get his guid so other server admins can ban him if they want. But EA wouldn't ban a person because of this.

Comment

Just the other day someone on this forum reported a TK'er who also kept saying 'I do good, no'.

Someone oughta catch this man.

Comment

Originally posted by Coutie
        You would have to contact the server admin and get him banned, and maybe get his guid so other server admins can ban him if they want. But EA wouldn't ban a person because of this.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by A$$a$$ination
          Just wondering who I should contact if i find someone being a menice on a server.

Last night there was a guy that was TK me when i was commander and blowing up all my assets constantly. We tried to boot him but of course that never works. All he kept saying was 'I do good, no'. This went on for two rounds and needless to say we lost them by over 100 tickets each time.

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times.
          Another couple famed for doing this type of thing are mitsubishi888 and Team_Killer999. These people can lose you the game as they are blowing up your commander assets all the time and TK'ing you enough to be a nuisance when your trying to help your team.

Comment

Working...
          X