Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Reality Mini-Mod .02 Change List Announced

From Suburbanwarfare.net:

The Project Reality development team has announced the changes being made to their upcoming Project Reality Mini-Mod release. Take a look:

As we approach the release of Project Reality Mini-Mod ver.02, we felt it necessary to present to our community a preview of what is to come. PRMM .02 will be but not limited to an update that will address the issues and concerns brought to our attention by you and our testers. PRMM .02 will once again raise the bar for enthralling, realistic game play.

NOTE: This is not a complete or final list of changes. Some changes may not make it to final build.

PRMM .2 Changelist:

Vehicle weapon damage system overhaul (IE most weapons' power will be increased)

Fix server browser button text and server update text (broken from BF2 1.02)
    Fix a couple of spelling errors
    Fix non-functional radar on LAV and BTR-90
    Fix weapon reload sound bug (can hear someone reload from across the map)

Return Ammo/Mag Counters to vehicles
    Return crosshairs to mounted and stationary MGs (only when zoomed)
    Return crosshairs to APC firing ports
    Return nose cam view to attack helo gunners

Tweak handweapon firing sounds to fade a little more over distance
    Tweak blood effect to dissipate quicker and fall instead of rise

Increase HEAT splash radius
    Increase Grenade Launcher splash radius

You can read the rest of the list and comment here.
    Check it out.

Re: Project Reality Mini-Mod .02 Change List Announced

Will this mod ever come to add stuff, like maps vehicles etc. Like for BF1942 the big mods like DC and FH did. Or will it remain a slighty editted coded version removing stuff from the game which isn't realistic?

Until now it looks like a BF2 Lite. It sounds all promising, just wondering what the future plans are.

Comment

Project Reality Mini-Mod .02 Change List Announced
      Project Reality Mini-Mod .02
      Notice it says "mini mod", They are making their own maps, weapons etc.

Comment

woot!! Dre finally found you here on tbf2.. Whenever i post after ya in a thread you answered you always disappear but i aint gonna miss ya this time. Yes i read the whole list of SW.net.

Comment

im pretty sure this is gonna be the next mod that will be at the same high and rank that Desert Combat!!! Nice job guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaUrOn
            Will this mod ever come to add stuff, like maps vehicles etc. Like for BF1942 the big mods like DC and FH did.
            Yes, I'm pretty sure it will.

Right now, these are just coding changes to BF2 itself to make a sort of platform to build off of. And enough realism to hold us realism nuts over untill we actually get what we want

*I'm not a PR Dev, so none of that is 100% certified

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SideWinDeR
              woot!! Dre finally found you here on tbf2.. Whenever i post after ya in a thread you answered you always disappear but i aint gonna miss ya this time. Yes i read the whole list of SW.net.
              My bad, SW. This place is pretty busy sometimes, so when I post, I rarely go back to that thread because I normally can never find it again. Or I just forget I posted. :| Sorry, bro.

Just to clarify, the mini-mod is not the standard mod. The standard mod will have additional vehicles, models, maps, and weapons.

Comment

And very sexy ones at that!!

Comment

Working...
                X