bfhq problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bfhq problem

when i go into my bfhq it either comes up with the name undefined or if it finially comes up with my name after about 3 or 4 times of logging out and then re logging in and has many less global points than i should have. then if i go into my awards section as i no i have been awarded 1 bronze medal and 2 ribbons none of them are there!
    any1 else had this problem?
    and does any1 no how to fix it
    thnx

Re: bfhq problem

I think the server is having problems, I can't even login to the account server at all at the moment.

Comment

You have to wait until your STATS get updated by EA before you can log on to BFHQ correctly!
      Best thing to so is try a STATS retriever website like my Sig. Go on there, it normally updates straight away.

Comment

i have been playing online since the 18th of August, and it still hasn't updated me in BFHQ, it has player undefined, and the stats listed are massive. I registered for bf2 tracker, and sure enough my stats are there, but not in bfhq!!! Any idea's???

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by no_friends01
          i have been playing online since the 18th of August, and it still hasn't updated me in BFHQ, it has player undefined, and the stats listed are massive. I registered for bf2 tracker, and sure enough my stats are there, but not in bfhq!!! Any idea's???

cheers
          Stop checking your stats while you are on a server. If you have anymore problems contact EA.....

Comment

i noted that jim1522 said he tried loggin in and out 4 or so times, so i have tried that, and yes tried checking stats not logged onto a server.

I guess i will have to contact EA

Comment

maybe your logging into someone elses name

Comment

try going to a different computer and logging in on it maybe then it will work it sometimes works for me

Comment

Working...
                X