Art of War Central - Top Notch BF2 Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art of War Central - Top Notch BF2 Servers

This is just a courtesy post to inform the community of a top notch server host. Before you get any ideas, I am in no way affiliated or owned by AOWC. I own a business of my own, and appreciate fair treatment and solid service from other companies. I hope that other clans can read this post and save themselves some server surfing heartache!

I run |DKP|, a Battlefield series gaming clan, and had a difficult time finding a quality gaming server. We tried several hosts before landing on AOWC.

Our first server was running flawlessly for about 3 weeks. Then we started to have intermittent lag. I submitted a trouble ticket and within 6hrs we had a new IP and a lag free server. THAT is service!

In recent passing we had a couple of paypal mixup's that caused some fuss among the clan. AOWC was polite and professional, and got the problem solved within 24hrs. The clan was off my back, and our troubles were behind us.

Hat's off to Jay, the founder of AOWC for running a tight ship and offering what I believe to be the best game server host I've found.

Re: Art of War Central - Top Notch BF2 Servers

Originally posted by DKP-Orkan
    This is just a courtesy post to inform the community of a top notch server host. Before you get any ideas, I am in no way affiliated or owned by AOWC. I own a business of my own, and appreciate fair treatment and solid service from other companies. I hope that other clans can read this post and save themselves some server surfing heartache!

I run |DKP|, a Battlefield series gaming clan, and had a difficult time finding a quality gaming server. We tried several hosts before landing on AOWC.

Our first server was running flawlessly for about 3 weeks. Then we started to have intermittent lag. I submitted a trouble ticket and within 6hrs we had a new IP and a lag free server. THAT is service!

In recent passing we had a couple of paypal mixup's that caused some fuss among the clan. AOWC was polite and professional, and got the problem solved within 24hrs. The clan was off my back, and our troubles were behind us.

Hat's off to Jay, the founder of AOWC for running a tight ship and offering what I believe to be the best game server host I've found.

how much are you getting paid to say this?

Comment

Nothing actually...

I own a business... and I know how people love to say nasty things when something goes wrong... but rarely say something nice when it goes smooth. I give all companies I use for anything... the same courtesy.

Comment

wow nice pimpin. Seriously though they have a nice site and a custom map server

On the topic of server companies, dont use jolt.co.uk. I found them to be rude, unhelful and generally incompetent when setting up clan servers.

I also have a sneaking suspition they have a monkey breeding facility deep beneath thier head office. Most of the monkeys finding there way into tech support jobs for Jolt.

Comment

Originally posted by Inco
          I also have a sneaking suspition they have a monkey breeding facility deep beneath thier head office. Most of the monkeys finding there way into tech support jobs for Jolt.
          :laugh:

Comment

Working...
          X