Crashing to desktop when loading single player or starting server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashing to desktop when loading single player or starting server

had this problem for alittle while now, its not bothered me much before as it has no effect what so ever on multiplayer, but the thing is when i go to load up single player or start a local server, the game kicks me to desktop straight away, multiplayer has always worked 100 percent and this is rather annoying me now as id like to have alittle practice with the bots from time to time,

specs:
    amd 64 3000+
    x2 6600gt's sli
    2 gig ram
    sb audigy

Re: Crashing to desktop when loading single player or starting server

Never heard of a problem with single player, its always been multiplayer. HMMMMM. The local server might be a firewall issue, the other don't know.

Comment

Have you tried updating your drivers? Is there any programs open in the task bar as you play the game, msn etc?

Comment

my pc is as clean as a whisle, ive done all the basics, updated drivers, cleaned, defragged and all that jazz, it just doesnt make any sence

Comment

I have the same problem.If you reinstal BF2 it works fine,but soon as it is patched single player is NO MORE.Let me know if you get the problem fixed!

Comment

Sounds like a graphics driver issue. Are you using and nvidia card???
            What are your rig specs??

Comment

Working...
            X