Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Microsoft Wireless Keyboard probs using F1-F6

Hi,

Anyone help, F1-F6 dont seem to function, must be a simple solution out there, but I've checked forums and turned up nothing. Keyboard is fine as works with other apps/games.

Re: Microsoft Wireless Keyboard probs using F1-F6

On my MS Wireless keyboard you have to TURN ON the Function keys by toggling on the F Lock key.

Comment

Originally posted by kornkob
      On my MS Wireless keyboard you have to TURN ON the Function keys by toggling on the F Lock key.
      its true....

Comment

I have the same thing on my Logitech keyboard, you will need to toggle this because if the F-Lock functions are like "Email" it is linked to a program and not a command.

Comment

Yup it works, after months of the left hand side of the chopper I can now shoot you all from the right as well, happy days. I thought it said 'flock' and had something to do with sheep...... anyway big thanks guys it's always the simplest things eh...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Still can't get over that...f-lock key - duh, Welcome to the Hall of Morons Mr Frog, lol.

Thanks again....

Comment

even when i turn my f lock off i still have to press the botton 10 friggen times to get it to work

Comment

Working...
              X