Take One (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Take One (video)

I got bored last night and decided to throw this together... My first attempt ever at video editing / compilation, it's "Take One", if you will. All footage was captured on public servers, so no fancy battle recorder stuff. And unlike many other videos you see me die alot Oh, and lesson learned for me... I really need to lower my settings. Fraps was knocking me down from 50 to 20, sometimes 15fps while capturing. Enjoy!
    62MB XviD: http://uldum.org/files/bf2_takeone-xvid.avi
    -sporadic

Re: Take One (video)

Not bad. Not a "skillz" video by far, but a pretty average player on Kubra Dam.

6.5 / 10

Comment

Oh, definately wasn't a "skillz" video by far. Hard to hit anything when you drop to 15fps. heh. Actually, the idea was to have myself dying as much as possible

Comment

Originally posted by sporadic
        Oh, definately wasn't a "skillz" video by far. Hard to hit anything when you drop to 15fps. heh. Actually, the idea was to have myself dying as much as possible
        Heh...I was thinking of making the "Worst Sniper Video" as a response to the "God of Sniping" video.

Although I'm not sure how interested people would be if all they saw me was missing, teammates getting TK'ed by my Claymores, misthrown grenades, getting knifed while in scope mode, getting killed by people with a M203/G36C/L85A1, etc...

Comment

I enjoyed watching it, but damn, that music is terrible. I had to turn my speakers off to save my poor ears.

Comment

Ahhh. The music of teenage angst and hate! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
              Heh...I was thinking of making the "Worst Sniper Video" as a response to the "God of Sniping" video.

Although I'm not sure how interested people would be if all they saw me was missing, teammates getting TK'ed by my Claymores, misthrown grenades, getting knifed while in scope mode, getting killed by people with a M203/G36C/L85A1, etc...
              I would love it. Check out my rant on how ridiculous the class is in that thread. I will happily host your vid once completed.

Comment

i liked it i would give it a 7

Comment

not a bad video, you can fly much better then my, because in a jet I don't hit anything, but at all the rest you actualy seem to suck hard

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                    not a bad video, you can fly much better then my, because in a jet I don't hit anything, but at all the rest you actualy seem to suck hard
                    If you would have read above, this wasn't an "omg i'm l33t > j00" video. Things like driving off a cliff by accident (oops), getting owned by an AT rocket, having chopper wreckage fall on you, and getting TK'd in a chopper cause some hording tard had strapped C4 to it. Things that happen in normal BF2 battle. And the flying part really sucked to record at 15fps. Was jerky as hell when I was playing it. I reconfigured BF2 and Fraps though so I'm getting smooth play while recording now. I'll make sure to record a "OMGWTFIRLEETIOWNJOO" video, just for you...

Comment

Working...
                    X