priceless...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• priceless...

I just got my expert explosives badge, I was strapping c4 onto the MEC chopper and taking care of the BH whores, I had about 30 kills and then the most amazing thing ever happened... I fly towards their main base to find a full blackhawk on the pad and like 10 other guys standing around it fighting to get inside. Excitedly I swooped in, switch positions and detonated my c4 and I got 17 KILLS!!!! OMG that was so satisfying, I can quit BF2 happily now. I wish I had screenies

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

thats a screenie of my getting my badge, its semi-proof cuz it atleast proves I got atleast 37 c4 kills.

Re: priceless...

LOL!!! I bet they tried to kick you after that for 'cheating'...

Nice one bro!

Was it on a recorded server by chance?

Comment

Nicely done.

Comment

17 people fighting over a blackhawk? I wish you had screenies.

Comment

Wow.. 17 kill! wow!

Comment

lmao i would have loved to see that

Comment

That would have been an awesome battlerecorder file to watch! Sucks that so many servers don't run it.

Good job!

Comment

I just checked and the match wasn't recorded I do have a screenshot of my getting my badge though!

anyone got a quick file upload place?

Comment

No offence or anything, but i don't believe you, you are probally over-exagerating

Comment

imageshack

Comment

I think I would have shat myself if I was you in that situation...thats like 34 points in a click of a button...Nice job. And you are now my new hero.

Comment

sounds sweet!

Comment

I know its unbelieveable, but heres a screenshot of me getting my badge, that atleast proves I got the 37 c4 kills required for expert explosives

Unlimited space to host images, easy to use image uploader, albums, photo hosting, sharing, dynamic image resizing on web and mobile.

in the text you can see someone saying it was sweet, after I did it even the US team was praising me hahahaha god I wish I had a video

Comment

and yes, I counted it. I distinctly remember I had 30 c4 kills before and after blowing them all up I checked and had 47 kills.

Comment

no one will ever be able to get that you are lucky.

Comment

Working...
                              X