EA servers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA servers?

Well why dosn't any one play on them. These are the only servers I play on. And I never lag or see cheeters. There are a ton of empty ones join up will yeah!

Re: EA servers?

I always play on EA servers...not to be mean but what was the point of this post?

Comment

I was on a Westcoast 32 man EA server and it was really laggy. 3/4 of the people in there had pings over 150..

Comment

I usually only play on EA Servers.

Comment

Yeah, I only play on the EA Official west coast servers, too. But soraflair is right - if you check the server browser there are a TON of official EA servers that are completely empty. Kind of a waste, when you think about it.

~Wolfgang

Comment

i only play on EA 16 man servers

Comment

So im not alone. Yeah the point of the post was to get people to play on the empty servers.

Comment

i used to play in EA servers theyre great, but now i just play on my clan server

Comment

I play half the time on EA servers, but I prefer servers with 2 rounds a map more (EA servers run 3 rounds a map)

Also EA servers always have that crapy autobalance on, wich I hate because the system sucks.

And EA server most of the time run without an admin

Comment

i'd play there if they have 64 sized maps and two rounds only...

Comment

I dont play on EA servers cause there are hackers but you never know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X