Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, what a bug filled night

Lets see

Banned twice for excessive TKing, as soon as I join the server (not a shot fired). Recieved repair points, standing by myself doing nothing. And last, join a server, and I'm red to my team, and blue to the other (boy I racked up the score on that round).

Oh...forgot, got booted by an admin, because I was having a very sucessful night sniping on my favorite sniping map. Some Admins just can't take it I guess.

Re: Wow, what a bug filled night

yeh sum admins can be asses becasue your good and they think your hacking i was Owning at flying den dey say was i was hacking...

Comment

I had an Admin ban be after he ran infront of my jeep and I "TKed" him. Guess he was having a bad day with his "girl friend" (poster of Angelina Jolie) and decided to exploit his powers....Not such a buggy night, but I did see my desktop a few too many times due to ANNOYING ctd's.

Comment

I don't snip too much, but I managed to get on a roof near the enemy base. The guys couldn't figure out where I was, and then when they did, they were on the recieving end of a nice big explosion. All I was doing was my job for our team. Too bad some Admins have to spoil things.

Comment

An admin thoughts "OMG he’s better than me.....HACKER" and the person is banned. My favorite glitch is when my connection is lost the vehicles do crazy things.

Comment

Working...
          X