Suggestion for a future updates - A Transfer list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for a future updates - A Transfer list

I play alongside my mates on servers and use TS for comms. Ideally we would all like to be on the same side, but with balancing on the servers it is quite difficult to do this. Normally you have to wait till you die, try to switch, if it doesnt happen, wait till next time, try again, until you give up.

What I think would be a good idea, and wondered if it could be implimented, would be a transfer list system.

How it would work - Firstlly try to change sides. This would be logged by the server. If someone in the opposing team has tried to change sides, or indeed someone leaves the server from the other side, the server would transfer you to the other side on the next death.

No doubt other players on the other side are in the same situation and will be trying to swap. Think it would work well and would maintain the balance.

What dya think, could it be done? And would you like to see it done?

Re: Suggestion for a future updates - A Transfer list

I think the worst part is that trying to click on the other team for you to switch causes you to die and gives you -2 points, WTF????

I agree that it would be a nice feature as alot of times i join games with my friends from Xfire but i end up on the other team instead of being able to all play in the same squad...... It sucks that you just have to hope for the luck of the draw....

Comment

Working...
    X