EA Stat Server Glitched?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Stat Server Glitched?

Wow, I'm still completely surprised. I was browsing this forums, and noticed that my dynamic signature stating I had over 9000 points. I was completely surprised. I haven't played Battlefield 2 in a few weeks, and I only played for a few hours today. Yesterday, my score was barely above 5k. All of this thanks to the assault kit and the grenade launcher, apparently. I've never really used the assault kit, just sort of popped into it when I first started playing. Here, let me show you something that may drive this home. The 'Before' stats are my stats yesterday. The 'After' stats are my stats after playing for a few hours today. My top round scores weren't changed, which is really strange...

Before:

Global - 5,626
    Team - 2,744
    Combat - 2,950
    Total Time - 59+ hours
    K/D Ratio - 0.73
    Team Ratio (Team/Combat) - 0.93
    Flag Caps - 346
    Flag Cap Assists - 272
    Defend CP - 70
    Kills - 1,475
    Medic Class - Fav Kit, 29+ hours
    Assault Class - 6+ hours, 34 kills, 30 deaths
    Assault Rifles - Fav Wep, 15 hrs
    Grenade Launcher - 7 mins, 3 kills, 6 deaths
    Strike At Karkand - Fav Map, 24+ hrs, 60 wins

After:

Global - 9,010
    Team - 2,758
    Combat - 6,320
    Total Time - 98+ hours
    K/D Ratio - 0.82
    Team Ratio (Team/Combat) - 0.44
    Flag Caps - 466
    Flag Cap Asssists - 1114
    Defend CP - 191
    Kills - 3,160
    Medic Class - 29+ hours
    Assault Class - Fav Class, 35+ hours, 1717 kills, 1712 deaths
    Assault Rifles - 20 hrs
    Grenade Launcher - Fav Wep, 27+ hrs, 1563 kills, 1208 deaths
    Strike At Karkand - Fav Map, 64+ hrs, 181 wins

I really don't know what to think, =\. At first i thought my sig script messed up, but querying the EA server returned the same results, as did BF2HQ.

~Salad

Re: EA Stat Server Glitched?

i hate you, im still stuck at 6900

Comment

proabably packet trailer errors, you get points that someone else earned. are you on a dynamic ip?

Comment

omg so thats where my stats went?!

Comment

Well you didn't steal my stats, as I only use classes that take skill, such as Spec Ops, Anti Tank, or Engineer, and I don't use noob equipment such as the nade launcher, I will probably use it if EA makes it somewhat realistic (I don't want to start a realism argument, I know BF2 is more arcade oriented then realistic, but the splash dammage on it... come on!).

You should stick with your other favorite class, Medic, those are pretty hard to play with, unless your bent on point whoring instead of a steady balance between helping friendlys and killing enemys.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanston
            Well you didn't steal my stats, as I only use classes that take skill, such as Spec Ops, Anti Tank, or Engineer, and I don't use noob equipment such as the nade launcher, I will probably use it if EA makes it somewhat realistic (I don't want to start a realism argument, I know BF2 is more arcade oriented then realistic, but the splash dammage on it... come on!).

You should stick with your other favorite class, Medic, those are pretty hard to play with, unless your bent on point whoring instead of a steady balance between helping friendlys and killing enemys.

oh im sorry your the king of gaming and you only use kits that require skill

Comment

Working...
            X