No announcement yet.

Can someone clairify the point system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone clairify the point system?

How do you get global points in game? Eg: If i score 50 in a game, at the end, do i recive 50 points, and then 100 points IF i was winning team due to 2x bonus win? Or how does it work? And do you get extra global points for getting awards? And gold/silver/bronze? And if so how much? Thanks

Re: Can someone clairify the point system?

You get the points you win in the round yes. The 2x bonus is for commander ONLY, You recieve no bonuses for badges, medals, ribbons ect...

Comment

so getting gold star or silver or bronze gives you no points? Whats the point of comming top 3 then and then how much do you get per game? Say i got 50 points in the end, do i get 50 global points?

Comment

Yeah you get 50 global points.

The point of getting medals is just personal achievement. Also some of the very high ranks require certain badges.

Comment

I dont think your commander double count as global point although it does count as the ranking point

Comment

Originally posted by Spunge
            You get the points you win in the round yes. The 2x bonus is for commander ONLY, You recieve no bonuses for badges, medals, ribbons ect...
            I knew it. Thanks for confirming it. I'd make 100 points, win the round, and only go up 100 in BFHQ. That's really vague how they say "2x Bonus for Win" underneath the entire team list... they should stick it right next to the commander's name or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sploitz
              I knew it. Thanks for confirming it. I'd make 100 points, win the round, and only go up 100 in BFHQ. That's really vague how they say "2x Bonus for Win" underneath the entire team list... they should stick it right next to the commander's name or something.
              its in the commander part of the stats page

Comment

Yeh if you get 2x Points they dont go under Kills or anything, just under Commander

Comment

But it still goes towards your overall score, right? Your global score?

Comment

every score you make whether its 1 point or 100 points goes towards global score. but your combat score includes your commander score. so if you have 20,000 combat score and 10,000 commander score and 5,000 teamwork score, your global score is 25,000 not 35,000. the 2x bonus is just for commander

Comment

Originally posted by jonnysanchez
                      every score you make whether its 1 point or 100 points goes towards global score. but your combat score includes your commander score. so if you have 20,000 combat score and 10,000 commander score and 5,000 teamwork score, your global score is 25,000 not 35,000. the 2x bonus is just for commander
                      yep yep yep

Comment

Working...
                      X