Question on Kit Upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Kit Upgrades

I've only had the game for 4-5 days. Total play time is like 4 hours. So please don't flame me

I just got upgraded in rank to PFC-- so how do I unlock my new kit?
    I go to the BFHQ screen and don't see an option for it, and I've tried logging into a game to choose a kit and don't see an option either.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Question on Kit Upgrades

you dont get an unlock until lance corporal which is about 1000pts i think

Comment

WHAT ONLY 4-5 DAYS!!! 4 HOURS... Lol, ive had it for about 3 Days and done like 10hrs Multiplayer.. Anyway

In PFC you can't unlock a new weapon. You have to wait for the next rank up which is "Lance Copral" And thjen from every rank on from thereyou can upgrade your kit

Comment

you have to get promoted again to lance corporal which needs 1000 points in total...

guides to ranks- http://www.totalbf2.com/strategy/ranks/after lance corporal you get a gun unlock every promotion

god i want that pkm bad...only 4780 points to go till sergeant i think

Comment

Originally posted by shesinn
          I've only had the game for 4-5 days. Total play time is like 4 hours. So please don't flame me

I just got upgraded in rank to PFC-- so how do I unlock my new kit?
          I go to the BFHQ screen and don't see an option for it, and I've tried logging into a game to choose a kit and don't see an option either.

Thanks in advance for any help.
          First Unlock is at Lance corporal, which is around 1000 points, got mine at 1050. ANd you're doing damn good for 4 hours, you've already reached PFC in 4 hours, that's awesome, more than 100 points per hour, when i started i had like a 1:5 kill/death ratio, but i'm a lot better now. And they arn't upgrades like your title said, and you don't unlock a new kit, they are alternatives, the only one that substantially changes the kit is the G3, it doesn't have the GL anymore, it has teh regular Grenades, out of curiousity, have you thought about which unlock to unlock. Becuase if it pops up and you pick a random one, that would suck, if you don't know but it's already popped up, say choose later and go search or ask on this forum.

Comment

God this board moves fast!!

Anyways thanks for the fast replies.

PS.---I don't think I'm doing good. It feels like every time I go heads up with someone I lose in the shooting match. They seem to kill me quicker. I'd say the majority of my points come from Anti-Tank (vehicle kills) and flag points (defend, neutralize, and capture)

I think my kill/death ratio is like 1:1 or so..

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
              you have to get promoted again to lance corporal which needs 1000 points in total...

guides to ranks- http://www.totalbf2.com/strategy/ranks/after lance corporal you get a gun unlock every promotion

god i want that pkm bad...only 4780 points to go till sergeant i think
              Keep on fightin'.

Comment

Okay I'm a Lc Crp now, when do I get to select my upgrade (and how....since I haven't done it before)?

Comment

First unlock is at 1000/seconde 10000/third25000 and so on

Comment

Originally posted by otorhinorrhea
                    Okay I'm a Lc Crp now, when do I get to select my upgrade (and how....since I haven't done it before)?
                    You have to logout and login again inorder for you to pick your kit. Your new rank will show up and youll get to scroll through all of the kit weapons and unlock the one you want. If you relogin and it didn't work, its usually cause...

a) its never exactly 1000 points to get LCpl
                    b) EA stats take a while to update

Advice
                    DONT PICK THE M95! but thats just me

Comment

Working...
                    X