Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could change ONE thing in this game, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could change ONE thing in this game, what would it be?

I know what mine would be. I wish the Team Balance could be tuned up. Nothing drives me crazier than being a squad leader and playing with three of my real life friends only to have me or one of them thrown to the other side due to someone leaving over there. This has got to be one of the most frustrating things about the game for me and it's not like you can do a lot about, other than going to a server with it turned off. That can be a whole different story though.

Re: If you could change ONE thing in this game, what would it be?

Buddy List in BFHQ

Comment

this post to disapear

Comment

Originally posted by ace203
        this post to disapear
        Appreciate your input, as useless as it was.

Comment

Turn the grenades into Chickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.AK-47
            Turn the grenades into Chickens.
            :rock: YESSSSSS! I love it! :laugh:

Comment

Increase 3D map draw distance.

Comment

probably the punish system :/

Comment

In ghost recon there was an easter egg to make your grenade launcher shoot squirrels instead of grenades.

Comment

Get rid of the punish.

Comment

get a spade so you can dig traps and graves

Comment

I guess I've just been lucky so far. I've only been punished a couple of times when I felt I didn't deserve it.

Comment

Get more splash damage for nades

AND destructable terrain.
                          Imagine what arty would do!
                          And you cound blow holes in the road so tanks would fall in. !
                          And you could make the BH spawn a pit so noone could tanke off. And you could bomb the runways so planes couldent take off!
                          And you could finaly sink that Fuc*in carrier

Comment

Destructable enviorments Destructable enviorments Destructable enviorments
                            Destructable enviorments Destructable enviorments Destructable enviorments !

Comment

Destructable environments would be awesome. Last game I knew of that tried to do this was Soldner, but that game never took off. You want to talk about gamebreaking bugs, there's your candidate.

Comment

Working...
                              X