Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll if I knew how. Guide on real weapons of Battlefield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll if I knew how. Guide on real weapons of Battlefield?

I would have made a poll but I don't know how!!!

So I'll ask a question and you all say Yes or No.

Should I made a guide on the real life weapons of Battlefield 2?

I made this a public poll because if some of the higher ups say yes I'll have a good reason to do it.

Re: Poll if I knew how. Guide on real weapons of Battlefield?

To edit to make a poll, look above your post and there will be one thing called thread tools, and then click on add poll, and then put 2 options, yes or no. I would like a real life weapons guide even though i already know about them, it would be good for people that don't knotw that stuff and are complaining things like G3 should have 10 more rounds, but the G3 only has 20 round mags in real life, so it would teach them not to say some rediculous things about how weapons should be changed.

Comment

No? What's it good for?

Comment

It will let us see all the weapons in the game and we can also see if their stats are real.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder13
          No? What's it good for?
          What, war?

Comment

Yeah, somebody set up a poll, either yu or a mod. Anyways, one flaw, the Jackhammer holds 10 rounds per clip. Go to world.guns.ru and you can see info on all the guns, i pay tribute to that Russian armorer who made the site, i look there like every day to look at what weapons are good and bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Jones
              It will let us see all the weapons in the game and we can also see if their stats are real.
              I can save you the time by telling you they're not. It is fun to read up on the real weapon that they made the model after, but in that case google is your friend.

Comment

I don't think it would hurt anyone if you'd make one

Comment

I don't see why not. Have at it!

Comment

Sure, quite a bit is unrealistic, some probably intentionally for game balance. Still might help alleviate newb questions

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                      Go to world.guns.ru and you can see info on all the guns, i pay tribute to that Russian armorer who made the site, i look there like every day to look at what weapons are good and bad.
                      Yeah I go there too, that place is awesome. It has every gun and weapon I can thing of. just wish it included heavier weapons like mortars or artillery peices, and maybe vehicles. Bu back on topic, yeah I think you should make a guide, why not?

Comment

Lucky for you (or unlucky) EA was one step ahead. http://www.eagames.com/official/batt.../us/armies.jsp

Comment

I'll get right on it at 1 am tonight. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                          X