BF2 Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 Squads

I recently made a post about creating BF2 squads as opposed to joing a clan. In response to this post Berren has started a website - http://www.bf2-squads.com/forum/ for those interested in forming a squad of guys for some tight knit teamwork. I posted this same post earlier today but it did'nt show up, so if you're interested in this concept take a look at the website and join or create your own squad. Btw my in game name is triggerhappy1944.

Re: BF2 Squads

ok will check

Comment

Re: BF2 Squads

This wasn't supposed to be posted yet, but since the link is out, I'll add some info:

Neither the website nor forums are completed, everything you see there is just temporary. The forums are working, so they can be used - but the homepage is not done at all.

We're currently working on implementing a lot of good stuff at the homepage, which makes it easier for people to find a teamplay-oriented squad.

The site is meant to be a portal for teamplay-oriented players, who wants to organise themselves into squads who play together.

Anyway, there's a lot more coming - but for now, just use the forums.

Comment

Working...
      X