what the heck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the heck?

i was just playing on sharqi peninsula as MEC... and when i took off in the helicopter i was fired at by a locked on missile from a sam site 400 yards away...i dont get how the guy was doing it i couldnt even see him and ive never been able to lock onto objects i cant see... and if that is normal that is really lame that you cant even take off without a SAM site locking on you

Re: what the hell?

yea, ive had the same problem as well.... they camp the foreward most turret, and they shoot u as u take off.

Comment

Originally posted by PooLatka
      yea, ive had the same problem as well.... they camp the foreward most turret, and they shoot u as u take off.
      So people who sit in AA positions are 'campers' now?

Comment

now you know what it feels like to try to take off from the TV station with the cobra

it sucks but hey what can you do

Comment

Originally posted by ptegan
          So people who sit in AA positions are 'campers' now?
          well when they sit their the whole round and shoot you before you can take off yes id consider them campers

Comment

Originally posted by Robocline
            now you know what it feels like to try to take off from the TV station with the cobra

it sucks but hey what can you do
            Get a sniper squad mate to climb onto the first tall building in front of where the cobra spawns.

They can snipe the guy in the AA from there. I have done it a few times when the cobra is having trouble getting away

Comment

Originally posted by [DC]M4guy624
              well when they sit their the whole round and shoot you before you can take off yes id consider them campers

WHAT!?

It's hard enough to shoot down anything in the friggin things. If you're a helo pilot you should be VERY aware of where all the stinger enplacements are.

Comment

Re: what the heck?

The stingers can't hit the MEC chopper where it sits, though when you take off and move a little closer they can, but by that time you can avoid them. A USMC had probably take hold of the AA next to the mec chopper and shot you down.

Oh and the most dangerouse AA on that map is the one in the middle on that hill, cause it can cover almost the whole area where you fight around the flags.

But am I the only one who thinks the usmc Main Base should be incapturable, infact I would like on each map that eevry side has atleast one uncapturable, cause in Sharqui penisnula the USMC is in a disadvantage, but in almost all others they are in advantage IMO, cause they have a uncapturable main base in most maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey Fox
                  The stingers can't hit the MEC chopper where it sits, though when you take off and move a little closer they can, but by that time you can avoid them. A USMC had probably take hold of the AA next to the mec chopper and shot you down.

Oh and the most dangerouse AA on that map is the one in the middle on that hill, cause it can cover almost the whole area where you fight around the flags.

But am I the only one who thinks the usmc Main Base should be incapturable, infact I would like on each map that eevry side has atleast one uncapturable, cause in Sharqui penisnula the USMC is in a disadvantage, but in almost all others they are in advantage IMO, cause they have a uncapturable main base in most maps.
                  he wasnt in the one at the base where the helo spawns i checked and we gun runned him and found him... he was on top of a building in the main part of the peninsula... firing while our rotors were picking up speed so we couldnt even flare so basically we had to get out and let the chopper die... heres a pic to show you

with 100% visibility and settings maxed i couldnt even see that far.. so how the heck was he hitting me

Comment

Lol! Sh!t son, thats a long way for a missile to travel, he must of perfected it on a nonranked server.

Comment

Stop crying chopper whore.

Comment

heres some more pics...

now i cant even see the island halfway to the helo... so how the hell was it possible for him to lock on and shoot at us all the way back there?

Comment

Working...
                        X